About Tata Sky
Tata Sky is an Indian Broadcast Satellite Television Provider owned by Tata Sons. Founded in 2006, the company started as a joint venture between Tata Group and 21st Century Fox, but now companies like The Walt Disney Company and Temasek Holdings also have a stake in the company. The company mainly operates in India and is headed by Harit Nagpal (MD and CEO). Tata Sky offers numerous products and services like Direct Broadcast Satellite, Pay Television, and Pay-Per-View.
Tata Sky Recharge Online – Auto Debit
Tata Sky offers its users an Auto Debit Facility which ensures that the viewers get uninterrupted entertainment. This feature is quite simple and easy to work with. By opting for this feature, you will permit Tata Sky to debit your bank account/credit card for a fixed amount that is approx. Rs. 500 every time your Tata Sky balance limit drops down to Rs. 200.
You can register for this facility by filling in the Auto Debit Form in three copies and sending them along with the relevant documents to:
Tata Sky Ltd. Auto Debit Request
P.O. Box 2424
Watch this video to know the best Tata Sky Offers available:
How To Recharge Tata Sky?
You can recharge your Tata Sky through the following easy ways:
1. Tata Sky Website
- Visit Tata Sky ‘Quick Recharge’ option on the bottom of the homepage.
- Enter your Subscriber ID or Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the Recharge Amount.
- Click on ‘Recharge Now’.
2. Online wallets
Top e-Wallets like Paytm, Freecharge, Amazon Pay, Airtel Money, Idea Money, TatamRupee and Mobikwik offer Tata Sky Recharge.
Simply select your operator. Further, enter your Customer ID, Subscriber ID or Mobile Number and Amount to recharge your Tata Sky.
You can simply visit CashKaro’s website. Type ‘Tata Sky Recharge’ in the search bar and choose from the numerous deals that benefit you. Click on ‘Activate Rewards’ and proceed with your Tata Sky Recharge via Amazon Pay. View the best Tata Sky Recharge offers here.
You can recharge your Tata Sky by visiting any local authorised partner of Tata Sky in your locality. They can provide Recharge Vouchers or help you make payments via simple paperless transactions. The Recharge Voucher will provide you with a 16-Digit PIN that can be shared with 9243310000 from your Registered Mobile Number.
Alternatively, you can call on Tata Sky helpline number 1800 208 6633, select ‘Recharge’ option and then select ‘Pay by Recharge Voucher’. Enter your Voucher Code and get your Tata Sky recharged.
Tata Sky’s website allows you to go cashless and recharge your Tata Sky Account by using UPI. All you have to do is:
- Click on ‘Account Recharge’ after logging into your account on Tata Sky’s website
- Enter your ‘Virtual Payment Address’ (UPI ID registered with your bank)
- Accept the ‘Collect Request’ sent to your UPI ID to confirm the transaction
The facility is useful only for ICICI Bank Savings Account Customers. SMS DTH<space>Subscriber ID<space>tatasky<space>Amount<space>Last 6 digits of your ICICI Bank Account Number and share it through 9222208888.
7. Tata Sky Helpline
You can Simply call Tata Sky Helpline and select from a range of options available for recharge payment.
Toll-free: 1800 208 6633
From All Lines: 18602086633, 18601206633 and 18605006633
Select the ‘Recharge Your Account’ option after calling the helpline and choose your payment mode.
You can even recharge your Tata Sky by using ATM. But this facility is available for only Yes Bank and DCB Account Users.
On this page:
- 1. What are the best packs available at Tata Sky?
- 2. Where can I get the Tata Sky full channel list?
- 3. Where can I find the Tata Sky packages?
- 4. What does Tata Sky Offer?
- 5. Why are some channels like Sony SET and SAB not available on Tata Sky?
- 6. What are Tata Sky DTH’s new plans as per TRAI guidelines?
1. What are the best packs available at Tata Sky?
The best packs available for Tata Sky users can be found here.
2. Where can I get the Tata Sky full channel list?
To know the full channel list offered by Tata Sky, check out Tata Sky Channel List with Numbers
3. Where can I find the Tata Sky packages?
Check out Tata Sky HD Packages here.
4. What does Tata Sky Offer?
Tata Sky brings to its customers really cool offers that give maximum benefit to the user. Check out a few of Tata Sky’s offers below:
1. TataSky DTH Recharge: Flat 1% CashKaro Rewards on all Recharges / Bill Payments (Minimum Rs 50 on the first transaction)
2. Get Tata Sky Base Pack for just Rs 99 + Up to Rs 1000 Pay Balance + 1% CashKaro Rewards
3. Get Up to 238 channels for just Rs 199 for Tata Sky + Up to Rs 1000 Pay Balance + 1% CashKaro Rewards
To know about more, simply visit CashKaro’s Tata Sky Page and browse through the various offers listed on the website. Avail Rewards, Cashback and many more benefits too!
5. Why are some channels like Sony SET and SAB not available on Tata Sky?
Certain Channels like Sony SET, Sab, India Today, etc., are not available on Tata Sky as there is some pricing issue between the channel and the broadcaster. With the current contract has expired, the two companies have been negotiating a new deal. All these channels were taken off-air on Tata Sky with effect from October 1, 2018. But with the new TRAI guidelines, these channels are now being aired by Tata Sky.
6. What are Tata Sky DTH’s new plans as per TRAI guidelines?
TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) has recently rolled out its new guidelines, benefitting both the user as well as the DTH operator. These guidelines are effective from February 1, 2019. The operator has released the Latest Tata Sky DTH Plans. With individual pricing and freedom to choose the channels, Tata Sky will offer 100 Free-To-Air (FTA) that are included in the base rate of Rs.153 fee. The user can choose their favourite channels over and above the ones mentioned in this list. The DTH operator has also curated some common packs from the broadcasters that include Discovery, Disney, NDTV, Sony, Star and more. Apart from this, Tata Sky has also made a list of the various popular channel packs, which include Hindi Lite, Hindi Basic, Family Kids, Family Sports, Premium Sports English channels and many more categories.