Redmi, the king of budget smartphones, is back with its latest launch Redmi Note 8 Pro. It was launched in October 2019 carrying the tagline “Built for the Battle Royal”.
The new Redmi Note 8 Pro is priced at ₹16,999 (6GB RAM + 64GB storage configuration). The 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant is priced at ₹17,999. It is available in four colour options – Electric Blue, Gamma Green, Halo White, and Shadow Black.
|Processor||MediaTek Helio G90T|
|OS||Android 9 Pie|
|Storage||64GB (Expandable up to 512GB)|
|Camera||20MP Front Cam-64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Rear Cam|
What Are The Exclusive Features Of The New Redmi Note 8 Pro?
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro has a Dot Notch HDR Display with 2.5D curved glass.
- The 6.53-inch display has a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro runs on Android 9 Pie OS.
- It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T gaming processor with Game turbo and Liquid cooling technology to ensure impeccable gaming experience, which beats the Snapdragon 712. It features a 6 GB RAM.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro has a 4500mAh battery and supports proprietary fast charging.
- It has 64GB inbuilt storage expandable up to 512 GB.
- Redmi Note 8 Pro is truly a camera beast. It has world’s 1st 64MP AI quad camera array with 64MP, 8MP and two 2 MP rear cameras. The rear camera has 120 ultra-wide lens, 2cm macro lens, LED flash with portrait mode, night mode, AI Scene Detection and more! It also has 10x digital zoom, 4K video recording and 960fps slow motion video recording.
- It is also equipped with a 20MP front camera for the best selfies, with AI Portrait mode and background blur adjustment.
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro is a dual-SIM smartphone accepting two 4G GSM Nano SIM cards.
- It has a fair set of sensors including accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope and proximity sensor.
- To top it all, Redmi Note 8 Pro has a striking design – it has a glass body with 91.4% screen-to-body ratio. It is stronger than ever with splash-proof protection (by P2i), enhanced edge protection and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for improved strength.
We are not done! We kept the best for the last – The Redmi Note 8 Pro has built in Alexa!
It is the first smartphone in India to launch with Alexa built-in. Go completely hands free with this feature. Simply call out “Alexa” and your wish is her command!
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is built for the hard core gamer in you. Even if you are not a gamer, the super-fast processor and lag free operating experience sure makes the buy totally worth it!
With an abundance of impressive features, the Redmi Note 8 Pro is winning the markets in its segment. CashKaro offers exclusive offers on Amazon mobiles. With Amazon mobile offers, you can grab your device at ₹14,999 (64GB storage variant) without exchange. Exchange your old device to get up to ₹7500 with Amazon mobile exchange offer.
Visit the Amazon India page on CashKaro to get great cashbacks and additional discounts on your Redmi Note 8 Pro!