Table of Contents
- 1 What is Regestrone?
- 2 Uses of Regestrone
- 3 How does Regestrone work?
- 4 How to take Regestrone?
- 5 Regestrone Common Dosage
- 6 When to Avoid Regestrone?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Regestrone:
- 8 Side-Effects of Regestrone
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Regestrone Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Regestrone
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Regestrone
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Regestrone?
Regestrone is mainly used as means of contraception (Birth Control) and in other problems associated with the menstruation. Weight gain and changes in libido are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of pregnancy, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding and depression.
Regestrone Composition: Norethisterone (Progestogen)
Manufactured By: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 180 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Contraceptive