Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Regestrone?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Regestrone?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Regestrone?
- Q. Onset time of Regestrone?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Regestrone stays?
- Warnings When Taking Regestrone
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Regestrone?
- What are the effects of Regestrone on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Regestrone
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Regestrone
- 3. Effects of Regestrone on Lab Tests
- 4. Regestrone’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Regestrone with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Regestrone when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Regestrone when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Regestrone?
- Storage requirements for Regestrone Tablets
- Q. What is Regestrone?
- Q. What are the uses of Regestrone?
- Q. What are the side effects of Regestrone?
- Q. How long does it take for Regestrone to show results?
- Q. Should Regestrone be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Regestrone make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Regestrone doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Regestrone effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Regestrone safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Regestrone?
- Q. Is Regestrone legal in India?
1What is Regestrone?
Regestrone is mainly used as means of contraception (Birth Control) and in other problems associated with the menstruation. Weight gain and changes in libido are the commonly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of pregnancy, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding and depression.
Regestrone Composition: Norethisterone (Progestogen)
Manufactured By: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’.
Price: Rs 180 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Contraceptive