Table of Contents
- 1 What is Revital?
- 2 Uses of Revital
- 3 How does Revital work?
- 4 How to take Revital?
- 5 Common Dosage for Revital
- 6 When to Avoid Revital?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Revital
- 8 Side-Effects of Revital
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Revital Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Revital
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Revital
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Revital?
Used mainly to prevent or treat different vitamin or mineral deficiencies like anemia, scurvy and calcium deficiency etc. Excessive thirst and Uneven heart rate are the major side effects seen when the drug is consumed in more than the prescribed amount. It should be totally avoided in the case of liver disease and peptic ulcer cases.
Revital Composition: Ginseng root extract + Folic acid + Magnesium + Potassium + Iron + Calcium + Copper + Iodine + Manganese + Zinc + Phosphorus + Vitamin A + Vitamin B1 + Vitamin B2 + Vitamin B3 + Vitamin B6 + Vitamin B12 + Vitamin C + Vitamin D + Vitamin E
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Prescription: Available as Over the Counter Drug (OTC) drug
Price: Rs 300 for 30 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug:Multivitamin and multimineral