Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Revital?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Revital?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Revital?
- Q. Onset time of Revital and till when does the effect of Revital stays?
- Warnings When Taking Revital
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Revital?
- What are the effects of Revital on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Revital
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Revital
- 3. Effects of Revital on Lab Tests
- 4. Revital’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Revital with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Revital when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Revital when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Revital?
- Storage requirements for Revital Tablets
- Q. What is Revital?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Revital to show results?
- Q. Should Revital be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Revital make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Revital doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Revital effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Revital safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Revital?
- Q. Is Revital legal in India?
1What is Revital?
Used mainly to prevent or treat different vitamin or mineral deficiencies like anemia, scurvy and calcium deficiency etc. Excessive thirst and Uneven heart rate are the major side effects seen when the drug is consumed in more than the prescribed amount. It should be totally avoided in the case of liver disease and peptic ulcer cases.
Revital Composition: Ginseng root extract + Folic acid + Magnesium + Potassium + Iron + Calcium + Copper + Iodine + Manganese + Zinc + Phosphorus + Vitamin A + Vitamin B1 + Vitamin B2 + Vitamin B3 + Vitamin B6 + Vitamin B12 + Vitamin C + Vitamin D + Vitamin E
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Prescription: Available as Over the Counter Drug (OTC) drug
Price: Rs 300 for 30 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug:Multivitamin and multimineral