Table of Contents
- 1 What is Revital?
- 2 Uses of Revital
- 3 How does Revital work?
- 4 How to take Revital?
- 5 Common Dosage for Revital
- 6 When to Avoid Revital?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Revital
- 8 Side-Effects of Revital
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Revital
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Revital
- 9.3 3. Effects of Revital on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Revital’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Revital with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Revital when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Revital when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Revital?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Revital Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Revital
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Revital
- 12.1 Q. What is Revital?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Revital to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Revital be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Revital make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Revital doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Revital effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Revital safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Revital?
- 12.10 Q. Is Revital legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Revital?
Used mainly to prevent or treat different vitamin or mineral deficiencies like anemia, scurvy and calcium deficiency etc. Excessive thirst and Uneven heart rate are the major side effects seen when the drug is consumed in more than the prescribed amount. It should be totally avoided in the case of liver disease and peptic ulcer cases.
Revital Composition: Ginseng root extract + Folic acid + Magnesium + Potassium + Iron + Calcium + Copper + Iodine + Manganese + Zinc + Phosphorus + Vitamin A + Vitamin B1 + Vitamin B2 + Vitamin B3 + Vitamin B6 + Vitamin B12 + Vitamin C + Vitamin D + Vitamin E
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Prescription: Available as Over the Counter Drug (OTC) drug
Price: Rs 300 for 30 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug:Multivitamin and multimineral