Table of Contents
- 1 What is Safed Musli?
- 2 Nutritional Value Of Safed Musli
- 3 Medicinal Properties Of Safed Musli
- 4 Therapeutic Indications of Safed Musli
- 5 Dosage of Safed Musli
- 6 Benefits of Safed Musli
- 7 Safed Musli As An Ayurvedic Medicine
- 8 Side Effects Of Safed Musli
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price and Where to Buy
- 10 Our Take On Safed Musli
- 11 19 Important Questions About Safed Musli Answered
1What is Safed Musli?
Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) is a plant which is widely used in Ayurveda because of its healing properties. One of the most important benefits of Safed Musli is its ability of curing sexual weakness and impotence. It is a potent aphrodisiac and string Adaptogenic herb that is used in Ayurveda and herbal science. It is effective in improving male performance, spermatogenesis and providing strength to muscles. Also known by the names of “Indian Viagra” or “Herbal Viagra”, Safed Musli is a rich source of vitamins, alkaloids, proteins, steroids, carbohydrates, and polysaccharides. The Medicinal Plants Board has identified this herb as the sixth most valuable plant to be conserved and shielded.
The English name for Safed Musli is Indian Spider Plant.