Skip to Content
- Treats depression and anxiety
- Helps cure insomnia
- Cures memory loss and forgetfulness
- Cures stuttering
- Improves heart health
- Improves sexual health for men and women
- Anti-Depressive & Anti-stress
- Can Saraswatarishta be consumed before or after meals?
- Can Saraswatarishta be taken on an empty stomach?
- Can Saraswatarishta be consumed with water?
- Safe Dosage
- Harmful Interaction of Saraswatarishta
- Can Saraswatarishta be consumed before driving?
- Can Saraswatarishta be consumed with alcohol?
- Is Saraswatarishta addictive?
- Can Saraswatarishta make you drowsy?
- Can you overdose on Saraswatarishta?
- What is Saraswatarishta made of?
- What are Saraswatarishta’s storage requirements?
- How long do I need to use Saraswatarishta till I see improvement in my condition?
- How many times a day do I need to use Saraswatarishta?
- Can Saraswatarishta have any effect on breast feeding?
- Is Saraswatarishta safe for consumption by kids?
- Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- Does Saraswatarishta contain sugar?
- What are the benefits of Saraswatarishta?
- What are the benefits of Saraswatarishta Gold?
- What is the best Ayurvedic medicine for curing high depression and high tension?
- What are some of the notable Ayurvedic medicines for a fair complexion?
- Is there any Ayurvedic aid for the treatment of mental illness?
- How can I improve my memory and concentration?
- Dabur Saraswatarishta (450 Ml)
- Baidyanath Saraswatarishta (450 Ml)
What is Saraswatarishta?
Saraswatarishta is an Ayurvedic tonic whose chief ingredient is Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri). It is used for treating various health issues and contains 5-10% self-generated alcohol in it. This tonic works as an elixir for the human body as its benefits are immense. It is often taken as a Rasayana, which means that it can be taken life-long for improving general well-being and mental health. It increases immunity, memory, voice quality, feelings of joy and satisfaction. There are two types of this tonic available in the market, with and without gold. Both can be taken to cure various health issues.
Health Benefits of Saraswatarishta
Saraswatarishta is a storehouse of many health benefits like:
1Treats depression and anxiety
Saraswatarishta due to the presence of Bacopa Monnieri as its main constituent helps in calming the mind and releasing negative energies from the body. All symptoms of depression and anxiety can be cured with this tonic.