Table of Contents
- 1 What is Seacod Capsule?
- 2 Uses of Seacod Capsule
- 3 How does Seacod Capsule work?
- 4 How to take Seacod Capsule?
- 5 Common Dosage for Seacod Capsule
- 6 When to Avoid Seacod Capsule?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Seacod Capsule
- 8 Side-Effects of Seacod Capsule
- 9 Drug Interactions with Seacod Capsule to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Seacod Capsule
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Seacod Capsule
- 9.3 3. Effects of Seacod Capsule on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Seacod Capsule’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Seacod Capsule with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Seacod Capsule when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Seacod Capsule when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Seacod Capsule?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Seacod Capsule Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Seacod Capsule
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Seacod Capsule
- 12.1 Q. What is Seacod Capsule?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Seacod Capsule to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Seacod Capsule be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Seacod Capsule make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Seacod Capsule doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Seacod Capsule effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Seacod Capsule safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Seacod Capsule?
- 12.10 Q. Is Seacod Capsule legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Seacod Capsule?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent and treat conditions like High Cholesterol, Heart diseases and dietary supplement. Heartburn and bad breath are the common side effects seen at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in patients allergic to its constituents.
Seacod Capsule Composition: Cod liver oil 300mg
Manufactured By: Sanofi India Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Form: Capsules and Oil.
Price: Rs. 23.22 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin