Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Seacod Capsule?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Seacod Capsule?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Seacod Capsule?
- Q. What is the onset time of Seacod Capsule?
- Warnings When Taking Seacod Capsule
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Seacod Capsule?
- What are the effects of Seacod Capsule on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Seacod Capsule
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Seacod Capsule
- 3. Effects of Seacod Capsule on Lab Tests
- 4. Seacod Capsule’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Seacod Capsule with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Seacod Capsule when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Seacod Capsule when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Seacod Capsule?
- Storage requirements for Seacod Capsule
- Q. What is Seacod Capsule?
- Q. How long does it take for Seacod Capsule to show results?
- Q. Should Seacod Capsule be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Seacod Capsule make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Seacod Capsule doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Seacod Capsule effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Seacod Capsule safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Seacod Capsule?
- Q. Is Seacod Capsule legal in India?
1What is Seacod Capsule?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent and treat conditions like High Cholesterol, Heart diseases and dietary supplement. Heartburn and bad breath are the common side effects seen at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in patients allergic to its constituents.
Seacod Capsule Composition: Cod liver oil 300mg
Manufactured By: Sanofi India Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Form: Capsules and Oil.
Price: Rs. 23.22 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin