Table of Contents
- 1 What is Seacod Capsule?
- 2 Uses of Seacod Capsule
- 3 How does Seacod Capsule work?
- 4 How to take Seacod Capsule?
- 5 Common Dosage for Seacod Capsule
- 6 When to Avoid Seacod Capsule?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Seacod Capsule
- 8 Side-Effects of Seacod Capsule
- 9 Drug Interactions with Seacod Capsule to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Seacod Capsule Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Seacod Capsule
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Seacod Capsule
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Seacod Capsule?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent and treat conditions like High Cholesterol, Heart diseases and dietary supplement. Heartburn and bad breath are the common side effects seen at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in patients allergic to its constituents.
Seacod Capsule Composition: Cod liver oil 300mg
Manufactured By: Sanofi India Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC (over the counter drug)
Form: Capsules and Oil.
Price: Rs. 23.22 for 10 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Multivitamin