Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Seroflo?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Seroflo?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Seroflo?
- Q. What is the onset time of Seroflo?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Seroflo stay?
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Seroflo?
- What are the effects of Seroflo on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Seroflo
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Seroflo
- 3. Effects of Seroflo on Lab Tests
- 4. Interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Seroflo with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Seroflo when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Seroflo when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Seroflo?
- Storage requirements for Seroflo
- Q. What is Seroflo?
- Q. What are the uses of Seroflo?
- Q. Should Seroflo be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Seroflo make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intakes of two Seroflo doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Seroflo effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Seroflo safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Seroflo?
- Q. Is Seroflo legal in India?
1What is Seroflo?
Seroflo is a combination of two drugs – Fluticasone and Salmeterol used for the symptomatic treatment of bronchial asthma and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). It is available in inhaler form for patients suffering from shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It should be used regularly for effective functioning (maintenance treatment) and not for the treatment of acute asthma attacks.
Seroflo should always be administered under medical supervision as it may lead to several adverse effects like hoarseness of voice, oral candidiasis (fungal infection) etc.
Seroflo Composition: Seroflo 250 inhaler, Fluticasone – 250mcg, Salmeterol – 25mcg
Manufactured by – Cipla Ltd
Prescription– Prescription advised but available over the counter
Form – Inhaler
Price – Rs. 587.4
Type of Drug –Bronchodilator + Corticosteroid combination