Table of Contents
- 1 What is Serratiopeptidase?
- 2 Uses of Serratiopeptidase
- 3 How Serratiopeptidase works?
- 4 Serratiopeptidase Price In India
- 5 How to take Serratiopeptidase?
- 6 Common dosage of Serratiopeptidase
- 7 When to avoid Serratiopeptidase?
- 8 Side effects of Serratiopeptidase
- 9 Reported allergic reactions of Serratiopeptidase
- 10 Effect of Serratiopeptidase on organs
- 11 Drug interactions to be careful about
- 12 Show effects/Results in
- 13 FAQs
- 13.1 Is Serratiopeptidase addictive?
- 13.2 Can I have Serratiopeptidase with alcohol?
- 13.3 Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 13.4 Can I have Serratiopeptidase when pregnant?
- 13.5 Can I have Serratiopeptidase when feeding a baby?
- 13.6 Can I drive after taking Serratiopeptidase?
- 13.7 What happens if I overdose on Serratiopeptidase?
- 13.8 What happens if I eat expired Serratiopeptidase?
- 14 Storage requirements for Serratiopeptidase
Prescription – Required
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs.55 per 10 mg Strip of 10 Tablets