Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Shatavari?
- 2 Health Benefits Of Shatavari Kalpa
- 2.1 1. Addresses Female Reproductive Issues
- 2.2 2. Supports Inadequate Lactation
- 2.3 3. General Health Tonic
- 2.4 4. Treats Bleeding Disorders
- 2.5 5. Addresses Men’s Reproductive Problems
- 2.6 6. Treats Bacterial Infections
- 2.7 7. Improves Gut Health
- 2.8 8. Helps In Management Of High Cholesterol
- 2.9 9. Treats Diabetes
- 2.10 10. Treats Bodily And Mental Disorders
- 3 Uses Of Shatavari Kalpa
- 4 How To Use Shatavari Kalpa
- 5 Shatavari Kalpa : Dosage
- 6 Side Effects Of Shatavari Kalpa
- 7 Precautions And Warnings Of Shatavari Kalpa
- 8 13 Important Questions Asked About Shatavari Kalpa
- 8.1 What is it made of?
- 8.2 What are Shatavari Kalpa’s storage requirements?
- 8.3 How long do I need to use Shatavari Kalpa till I see improvement in my condition?
- 8.4 How many times a day do I need to use Shatavari Kalpa?
- 8.5 Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- 8.6 Is it safe for kids?
- 8.7 Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- 8.8 Does it contain sugar?
- 8.9 Does Shatavari increase breast size?
- 8.10 How and when should I take Shatavari?
- 8.11 Is it safe to take Shatavari during pregnancy?
- 8.12 How can I reduce my body heat?
- 8.13 How do I increase milk production post pregnancy?
- 9 Buyer’s Guide : Price And Where To Buy Shatavari Kalpa
- 10 Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa Granules- 350 gm Granules
- 11 Best Price:
- 12 Popular Brands That Sell Shatavari Kalpa
- 13 Research On Shatavari Kalpa
1What Is Shatavari?
Shatavari Kalpa is an ayurvedic herbal medicine mainly used as a tonic for female reproductive system. This herb has heat reducing properties and according to Ayurveda, it balances the vata and pitta doshas.
Wild Asparagus (Asparagus racemosus) is known as Shatavari. The tuberous roots are used to prepare the medicine. The harvested roots are dried and grounded to make Shatavar churna which is used as a standalone or mixed with other ingredients.