Table of Contents
- What Is Shatavari?
- Health Benefits Of Shatavari Kalpa
- Uses Of Shatavari Kalpa
- How To Use Shatavari Kalpa
- Shatavari Kalpa : Dosage
- Side Effects Of Shatavari Kalpa
- Precautions And Warnings Of Shatavari Kalpa
- 13 Important Questions Asked About Shatavari Kalpa
- Buyer’s Guide : Price And Where To Buy Shatavari Kalpa
- Dhootapapeshwar Shatavari Kalpa Granules- 350 gm Granules
- Best Price:
- Popular Brands That Sell Shatavari Kalpa
- Research On Shatavari Kalpa
1What Is Shatavari?
Shatavari Kalpa is an ayurvedic herbal medicine mainly used as a tonic for female reproductive system. This herb has heat reducing properties and according to Ayurveda, it balances the vata and pitta doshas.
Wild Asparagus (Asparagus racemosus) is known as Shatavari. The tuberous roots are used to prepare the medicine. The harvested roots are dried and grounded to make Shatavar churna which is used as a standalone or mixed with other ingredients.