Table of Contents
- 1 What is Sibelium?
- 2 Uses of Sibelium
- 3 How does Sibelium work?
- 4 How to take Sibelium?
- 5 Common Dosage for Sibelium
- 6 When to Avoid Sibelium?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Sibelium
- 8 Side-Effects of Sibelium
- 9 Drug Interactions With Sibelium to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Sibelium Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Sibelium
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Sibelium
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Sibelium?
It is a medicine which is used for prevention of migraine attacks and prevention as well as treatment of vertigo. Headache, digestion problem and liver problems at repetitive high doses are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver diseases, patients suffering from depression and Parkinson’s disease.
Sibelium Composition: Flunarizine 10mg
Manufactured By: J & J.
Price: Rs.148.90 for 30 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti vertigo & Anti migraine