Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Sibelium?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Sibelium?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Sibelium?
- Q. What is the onset time of Sibelium?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Sibelium stay?
- Warnings When Taking Sibelium
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Sibelium?
- What are the effects of Sibelium tablets on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Sibelium
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Sibelium
- 3. Effects of Sibelium on Lab Tests
- 4. Sibelium ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Sibelium with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Sibelium when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Sibelium when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Sibelium?
- Storage requirements for Sibelium Tablets
- Q. What is Sibelium?
- Q. How long does it take for Sibelium to show results?
- Q. Should Sibelium be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Sibelium make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Sibelium Tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Sibelium effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Sibelium safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Sibelium?
- Q. Is Sibelium legal in India?
1What is Sibelium?
It is a medicine which is used for prevention of migraine attacks and prevention as well as treatment of vertigo. Headache, digestion problem and liver problems at repetitive high doses are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver diseases, patients suffering from depression and Parkinson’s disease.
Sibelium Composition: Flunarizine 10mg
Manufactured By: J & J.
Price: Rs.148.90 for 30 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti vertigo & Anti migraine