Table of Contents
- 1 What is Sibelium?
- 2 Uses of Sibelium
- 3 How does Sibelium work?
- 4 How to take Sibelium?
- 5 Common Dosage for Sibelium
- 6 When to Avoid Sibelium?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Sibelium
- 8 Side-Effects of Sibelium
- 9 Drug Interactions With Sibelium to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Sibelium
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Sibelium
- 9.3 3. Effects of Sibelium on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Sibelium ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Sibelium with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Sibelium when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Sibelium when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Sibelium?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Sibelium Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Sibelium
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Sibelium
- 12.1 Q. What is Sibelium?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Sibelium to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Sibelium be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Sibelium make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Sibelium Tablets?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Sibelium effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Sibelium safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Sibelium?
- 12.10 Q. Is Sibelium legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Sibelium?
It is a medicine which is used for prevention of migraine attacks and prevention as well as treatment of vertigo. Headache, digestion problem and liver problems at repetitive high doses are the major side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of liver diseases, patients suffering from depression and Parkinson’s disease.
Sibelium Composition: Flunarizine 10mg
Manufactured By: J & J.
Price: Rs.148.90 for 30 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Anti vertigo & Anti migraine