Table of Contents
- 1 What is Signoflam?
- 2 Uses of Signoflam
- 3 How does Signoflam work?
- 4 How to take Signoflam?
- 5 Common Dosage for Signoflam
- 6 When to Avoid Signoflam?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Signoflam
- 8 Side-Effects of Signoflam
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Signoflam
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Signoflam
- 9.3 3. Effects of Signoflam on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Signoflam’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Signoflam with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Signoflam when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Signoflam when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Signoflam?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Signoflam Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Signoflam
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Signoflam
- 12.1 Q. What is Signoflam?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Signoflam to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Signoflam be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Signoflam make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Signoflam doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Signoflam effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Signoflam safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Signoflam?
- 12.10 Q. Is Signoflam legal in India?
- 13 Authored by-
1What is Signoflam?
Used mainly to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis) and fever. Liver toxicity is the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and gastric ulcers.
Signoflam Composition: Aceclofenac 100mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Serratiopeptidase 15mg
Manufactured By: Lupin Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and gel.
Price: Rs. 97.85 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic