Table of Contents
- What is Signoflam?
- Uses of Signoflam
- How does Signoflam work?
- How to take Signoflam?
- Common Dosage for Signoflam
- When to Avoid Signoflam?
- Precautions While Taking Signoflam
- Side-Effects of Signoflam
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Signoflam Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Signoflam
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Signoflam
- Authored by-
1What is Signoflam?
Used mainly to prevent or treat signs of inflammation like redness, swelling, pain etc. (back pain, osteoarthritis) and fever. Liver toxicity is the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver, kidney or heart impairment and gastric ulcers.
Signoflam Composition: Aceclofenac 100mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Serratiopeptidase 15mg
Manufactured By: Lupin Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’ but also available as OTC
Form: Tablet and gel.
Price: Rs. 97.85 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: NSAID + Analgesic + Antipyretic