What is Sitopaladi?
- Sitopaladi is an Ayurvedic medicine used for treating a wide variety of diseases
- It is one of the most easy-to-make ayurvedic home remedies
- It is suitable for consumption even by kids
Benefits and Uses of Sitopaladi
- Sitopaladi is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is most effectively used for treating coughs and sore throat.
- It helps in the treatment of Chronic bronchitis, Rickets, and Debility
- One must consume it to fight the lack of physical strength
- It is used to treat ulcers namely, duodenal, peptic and mouth ulcers.
- It also helps in treating loss of appetite
- Also brings considerable relief in chronic fever
- It also enhances immunity and helps fight against recurring infections
Also Read - Noni Capsules Uses | Tagar Benefits
How to Consume Sitopaladi
- Sitopaladi is taken in the form of a powder
- The dosage varies with the difference in the purpose of consumption.
- Generally, a sufficient amount of powder is taken with milk, honey, ghee or buttermilk for best results.
Side effects of Sitopaladi
- It is generally known to be one of the safest ayurvedic herbs
- There are no known side effects for pregnant women. Consult your doctor before consumption to be on the safer side.
Also Read - Nagarmotha Side Effects