Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Sompraz?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Sompraz?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Sompraz?
- Q. What is the onset time of Sompraz?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Sompraz stays?
- Warnings When Taking Sompraz
- Q. Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Sompraz?
- Q. What are the effects of Sompraz on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Sompraz
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Sompraz
- 3. Effects of Somprazon Lab Tests
- 4. Sompraz’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Sompraz with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Sompraz when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Sompraz when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Sompraz?
- Storage requirements for Sompraz Tablets
- Q. What is Sompraz?
- Q. How long does it take for Sompraz to show results?
- Q. Should Sompraz be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Sompraz make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Sompraz doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Sompraz effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Sompraz safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Sompraz?
- Q. Is Sompraz legal in India?
1What is Sompraz?
It is a medicine which is to prevent or treat acidity, gas and heartburn. Diarrhea and dizziness are the commonly seen side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease and intestinal blockage, allergic reactions.
Sompraz Composition: Esomeprazole 40mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets, capsules and injections.
Price: Rs 106 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Proton Pump Inhibitor