Table of Contents
- What is Sompraz?
- Uses of Sompraz
- How does Sompraz work?
- How to take Sompraz?
- Common Dosage for Sompraz
- When to Avoid Sompraz?
- Precautions While Taking Sompraz:
- Side-Effects of Sompraz
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Sompraz Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Sompraz
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Sompraz
- Authored By –
1What is Sompraz?
It is a medicine which is to prevent or treat acidity, gas and heartburn. Diarrhea and dizziness are the commonly seen side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney disease and intestinal blockage, allergic reactions.
Sompraz Composition: Esomeprazole 40mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Form: Tablets, capsules and injections.
Price: Rs 106 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Proton Pump Inhibitor