Table of Contents
It was not too long ago when Sony announced its recent flagship device – the Sony Xperia 1. Recently, there have also been rumours about the introduction of the next device in this series, claimed to be called ‘Sony Xperia 2’.
Today, CashKaro is excited to bring to you exclusive CAD renders and 360-degree video of the forthcoming device – The Sony Xperia 2.
Sony Xperia 2 – Images & Other Details We Know So Far
Sony is known to organize the IFA Tech Trade Show for announcing its new phones. As per multiple rumours, Sony is already working on the next iteration of Xperia 1. The device is rumoured to be named Sony Xperia 2 and is expected to be released in September this year.
The images above reveal that Sony Xperia 2 will sport Triple Rear Camera as was present in the first version. The camera of this device will be located on the top left-hand side.
Earlier, it was reported that the device will be equipped with a 6.2-inch CinemaWide display and will measure 161 x 70 x 8.1mm. However, as per the information obtained from our source, this handset will feature a 6.1-Inch display (approximately) and will measure 158 x 68.3 x 8.3 mm (9.2 mm including the rear camera bump). The source of this current leak, OnLeaks is the most reliable source in this industry, and thus, we believe that the given specifications for the smartphone will hold true.
To recap, here are some significant revelations made by the previous publications about the Sony Xperia 2:
- The device will be powered by a 6GB RAM.
- It will also feature a Snapdragon 855 processor.
- It could be fueled by a 3,000mAh battery that will support wireless charging.
Sony Xperia 1 Vs. Sony Xperia 2
Recently, Sony introduced the Xperia 1 flagship phone at the MWC 2019 event. The best part about Sony Xperia 1 is that the phone’s display offers an aspect ratio of 21:9. While the next variant of this series borrows some of its specs from the Xperia 1 smartphone, here are some notable differences to expect –
- Moving away from Sony Xperia 1’s 6.5-inch display, the next launch will feature a display size of 6.1-Inches roughly.
- Sony Xperia 1 has dimensions of 167 x 72 x 8.2 mm, whereas the upcoming device is reported to measure 158 x 68.3 x 8.3 mm.
- Xperia 1 features the rear camera module in the middle. However, in case of Xperia 2, it will be located on the top left side of the smartphone.