Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Spasmonil?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Spasmonil?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Spasmonil?
- Q. What is the Onset time of Spasmonil?
- Q. ill when does the effect of Spasmonil stay?
- When to Avoid Spasmonil?
- Warnings When Taking Spasmonil
- Side-Effects of Spasmonil
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Spasmonil?
- What are the effects of Spasmonil on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Spasmonil
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Spasmonil
- 3. Effects of Spasmonil on Lab Tests
- 4. Spasmonil ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Spasmonil with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Spasmonil when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Spasmonil when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Spasmonil?
- Storage requirements for Spasmonil Tablets
- Q. What is Spasmonil?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Spasmonil to show results?
- Q. Should Spasmonil be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Spasmonil make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Spasmonil doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Spasmonil effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Spasmonil safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Spasmonil?
- Q. Is Spasmonil legal in India?
1What is Spasmonil?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat abdominal pain and fever. Dehydration and dry mouth are the major side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of obstructive gastrointestinal diseases, Myasthenia gravis and Glaucoma
Spasmonil Composition: Paracetamol 325mg + Dicyclomine 20mg
Manufactured by: Cipla.
Prescription: To be sold by prescription as it belongs to schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablets, Drops and Syrups
Price: Rs 22 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antispasmodic and Antipyretic.