Table of Contents
- 1 What is Spasmonil?
- 2 Uses of Spasmonil
- 3 How does Spasmonil work?
- 4 How to take Spasmonil?
- 5 Common Dosage for Spasmonil
- 6 Precautions While Taking Spasmonil
- 7 Drug Interactions With Spasmonil to be Careful About
- 8 Spasmonil Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 9 Substitutes of Spasmonil
- 10 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Spasmonil
- 11 Authored By –
1What is Spasmonil?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat abdominal pain and fever. Dehydration and dry mouth are the major side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of obstructive gastrointestinal diseases, Myasthenia gravis and Glaucoma
Spasmonil Composition: Paracetamol 325mg + Dicyclomine 20mg
Manufactured by: Cipla.
Prescription: To be sold by prescription as it belongs to schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablets, Drops and Syrups
Price: Rs 22 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antispasmodic and Antipyretic.