Table of Contents
- 1 What is Speman Tablet?
- 2 Ingredients of Speman Tablet
- 3 Medicinal Properties of Speman Tablets
- 4 Therapeutic Indications of Speman Tablets
- 5 Dosage of Speman Tablets
- 6 Benefits of Speman Tablets
- 7 Speman Tablets as Ayurvedic Medicine
- 8 Side Effects of Speman Tablets
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price and Where to Buy
- 10 Our Take
- 11 19 Important Questions Asked About Speman Tablets
1What is Speman Tablet?
Speman tablet comes in the form of flattened circular tablets that can be taken along with water. These tablets are made from all-natural ingredients like Ashvagandha, Vriddhadaru, Gokshura, Jeevanti and Shaileyam. Speman Tablets are mostly used to enhance sexual desire, counter sexual problems, treat genitourinary disorders like Hypospadias, Epispadias, and more. The herbs and minerals present in this tablet work effectively to improve sperm count and quality. Long-term use of this medicine enhances testicular functions and therefore, increases the chances of conception.
Also Read - Charak Neo Tablet | Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta