Table of Contents
- 1 What is Speman Tablet?
- 2 Ingredients of Speman Tablet
- 3 Medicinal Properties of Speman Tablets
- 4 Therapeutic Indications of Speman Tablets
- 5 Dosage of Speman Tablets
- 6 Benefits of Speman Tablets
- 7 Speman Tablets as Ayurvedic Medicine
- 8 Side Effects of Speman Tablets
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price and Where to Buy
- 10 Our Take
- 11 19 Important Questions Asked About Speman Tablets
- 11.1 1. What are Speman Tablets made of?
- 11.2 2. What are Speman Tablet’s storage requirements?
- 11.3 3. How long do I need to use Speman Tablets until I see an improvement in my condition?
- 11.4 4. How many times a day do I need to use Speman Tablets?
- 11.5 5. Are Speman Tablets safe for kids?
- 11.6 6. Do Speman Tablets contain sugar?
- 11.7 7. Can Tentex Forte and Speman be taken together?
- 11.8 8. Are Himalaya Speman tablets good for boosting your sperm count?
- 11.9 9. What are some of the popular herbal medicines?
- 11.10 10. What are the benefits of Speman Tablets?
- 11.11 11. How can I increase my sperm count in 3 months?
- 11.12 12. Can Speman Tablets be consumed before or after meals?
- 11.13 13. Can Speman Tablets be taken on an empty stomach?
- 11.14 14. Can Speman Tablets be consumed with water?
- 11.15 15. Can Speman Tablets be consumed before driving?
- 11.16 16. Can Speman Tablets be consumed with alcohol?
- 11.17 17. Can Speman Tablets be addictive?
- 11.18 18. Can Speman Tablets make you drowsy?
- 11.19 19. Can you overdose on Speman Tablets?
1What is Speman Tablet?
Speman tablet comes in the form of flattened circular tablets that can be taken along with water. These tablets are made from all-natural ingredients like Ashvagandha, Vriddhadaru, Gokshura, Jeevanti and Shaileyam. Speman Tablets are mostly used to enhance sexual desire, counter sexual problems, treat genitourinary disorders like Hypospadias, Epispadias, and more. The herbs and minerals present in this tablet work effectively to improve sperm count and quality. Long-term use of this medicine enhances testicular functions and therefore, increases the chances of conception.
Also Read - Charak Neo Tablet | Baidyanath Ashwagandharishta