Table of Contents
- What is Stugeron?
- Uses of Stugeron
- How does Stugeron work?
- How to take Stugeron?
- Common Dosage for Stugeron
- When to Avoid Stugeron?
- Precautions While Taking Stugeron
- Side-Effects of Stugeron
- Drug Interactions with Stugeron to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Stugeron Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Stugeron
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Stugeron
- Authored By –
1What is Stugeron?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions like vertigo, tinnitus (noise in ears), migraine etc. Tremor and drug induced Systemic Lupus Erythematosus are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment, glaucoma and Parkinson’s diseases.
Also Read in Hindi: About Stugeron
Stugeron Composition: Cinnarizine 25mg
Manufactured By: J & J
Price: Rs. 168 for 25 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antihistamine + Antispasmodic