Table of Contents
- 1 What is Stugeron?
- 2 Uses of Stugeron
- 3 How does Stugeron work?
- 4 How to take Stugeron?
- 5 Common Dosage for Stugeron
- 6 When to Avoid Stugeron?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Stugeron
- 8 Side-Effects of Stugeron
- 9 Drug Interactions with Stugeron to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Stugeron
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Stugeron
- 9.3 3. Effects of Stugeron on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Stugeron ’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Stugeron with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Stugeron when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Stugeron when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Stugeron?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Stugeron Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Stugeron
- 12 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Stugeron
- 12.1 Q. What is Stugeron?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Stugeron to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Stugeron be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Stugeron make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Stugeron doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Stugeron effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Stugeron safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Stugeron?
- 12.10 Q. Is Stugeron legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Stugeron?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions like vertigo, tinnitus (noise in ears), migraine etc. Tremor and drug induced Systemic Lupus Erythematosus are the major side effect at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment, glaucoma and Parkinson’s diseases.
Also Read in Hindi: About Stugeron
Stugeron Composition: Cinnarizine 25mg
Manufactured By: J & J
Price: Rs. 168 for 25 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antihistamine + Antispasmodic