Table of Contents
- 1 What is Suhagra 100?
- 2 How does Suhagra 100 work?
- 3 Suhagra Price in India
- 4 How to Take Suhagra 100?
- 5 Common Dosage for Suhagra 100?
- 6 When to Avoid Suhagra 100 MG Tablet?
- 7 Side-effects of Suhagra 100:
- 8 Effect on organs?
- 9 Reported Allergic Reactions?
- 10 Drug Interactions to Be Careful About
- 11 Shows Effects / Results In:
- 12 FAQ
- 13 Is Suhagra 100 addictive?
- 14 Can I have Suhagra 100 with alcohol?
- 15 Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 16 Can I have Suhagra 100 when pregnant?
- 17 Can I have Suhagra 100 MG Tablet when feeding a baby?
- 18 Can I drive after taking Suhagra 100?
- 19 What happens if I overdose on Suhagra 100?
- 20 What happens if I take expired Suhagra 100 MG Tablet?
- 21 What happens if I miss a dose of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet?
- 22 Storage of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet
- 23 Pro Tips When Taking Suhagra 100:
What is Suhagra 100?
- Suhagra 100 is an oral drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
- Available in tablet form, the active ingredient of Suhagra 100 tablet is Sildenafil.
Manufactured By – Cipla Ltd.
Other variants and compositions
|Suhagra 100 Tablet||Sildenafil (100mg)|
|Suhagra Force 50Mg/30Mg Tablet||Sildenafil (50mg) + Dapoxetine (30mg)|
|Suhagra 25 Tablet||Sildenafil (25mg)|
|Suhagra Duralong Spray||Lidocaine / Lignocaine (10% w/v)|
|Suhagra 50 Tablet||Sildenafil (50mg)|
Buy & Get Minimum 20% Discount: 1Mg Offers | Medlife Offers
How does Suhagra 100 work?
- Sildenafil is the active ingredient of Suhagra which is a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor.
- It works by relaxing the blood vessels of penis and thereby increasing blood flow into penis. It results in achieving and maintaining erection needed for sexual intercourse.
Suhagra Price in India
|Specifics||Suhagra 100 Price|
|100 mg Strip of 4 Tablets||Rs 192|
Also Read: Gentamicin Price | Loperamide Price
How to Take Suhagra 100?
- Suhagra 100 is available in tablet form for oral use.
- Suhagra 100 is rapidly absorbed following oral administration and shows its peak effects within 1 hour of administration.
- It can be taken with or without food. Greater effects are however observed when taken empty stomach.
- When taken in tablet form, it should be swallowed as a whole without crushing, chewing or breaking it along with plenty of fluids.
- It is recommended to take Suhagra tablet 1 hour before the sexual intercourse however it may vary from 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual intercourse.
Common Dosage for Suhagra 100?
- It should only be used in patients with erectile dysfunction following consultation with a medical expert.
- The recommended dose for Suhagra is one 100mg tablet per day one hour before sexual activity.
- Do not take more than one tablet per day as this is the maximum dosage per day. If you want to lower the dose, take half a pill.
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
- If following suhagra administration, the erection lasts for more than 4 hours, consult a doctor immediately.
When to Avoid Suhagra 100 MG Tablet?
- Suhagra should be avoided or used with caution in following patients:
- Patients with allergy to any of its components
- Patients taking nitrates (drugs for treatment of angina)
- Heart patients
- Patients with previous history of stroke
- Patients with vision disorders
- Patients with kidney and liver diseases
- Patients with sudden decrease or loss of hearing following prior use of Suhagra
Side-effects of Suhagra 100:
Most commonly observed side effects with Suhagra 100 include:
- Stomach upset
- Blurred vision
- Trouble in differentiating between blue and green colour
- Congestion of nose
- In addition, it may also cause some allergic or unwanted effects. In such cases, seek medical attention immediately.
Also Read: Melphalan Side Effect | Methotrexate Side Effect | Misoprostol Side Effect
Effect on organs?
- Patients with severe kidney disease and liver disease should use Suhagra 100 with caution and along with dose adjustment as advised by your doctor.
- Patients with heart disease in which sexual activity is prohibited due to its adverse effects on heart should use this drug with caution and under medical supervision.
Reported Allergic Reactions?
Report to your doctor if you are allergic to the ingredients of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet:
Signs of allergic reaction include:
- Rashes/itching of skin
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Loss of consciousness
Drug Interactions to Be Careful About
- Drug interactions refer to effect of drugs on one another and on human body following ingestion.
- Large numbers of medicines have shown interaction with other drugs resulting in decreased therapeutic results and increased chances of side effects.
- The patient must always inform the doctor of all the medicines, over the counter products and vitamin supplements being used along with Suhagra 100 MG Tablet.
- All the possible drug interactions might not be listed here. Few important drug interactions with Suhagra 100include:
- Nitrates (Nitroglycerin)
- Alpha blockers (used to treat hypertension)
- Other similar drugs containing sildenafil
Shows Effects / Results In:
- The effects of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet start within 30 minutes to 1 hour following oral administration and it remains up to 4- 6 hours.
Is Suhagra 100 addictive?
- No such addictive tendency has been reported.
Can I have Suhagra 100 with alcohol?
- Alcohol should not be consumed along with Suhagra as it may lower the blood pressure and increase the chances of adverse effects like fainting, dizziness etc.
- Consult your doctor before administering alcohol along with Suhagra 100.
Any particular food item to be avoided?
- The absorption of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet is impaired when administered along with fatty meal.
Can I have Suhagra 100 when pregnant?
- Suhagra is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
Can I have Suhagra 100 MG Tablet when feeding a baby?
- It is not indicated for use in women.
Can I drive after taking Suhagra 100?
- Few patients on Suhagra 100 MG Tablet may experience side effects like dizziness, headache or vision changes.
- Caution must be exercised in such patients while driving or operating heavy machinery.
What happens if I overdose on Suhagra 100?
- Adverse reactions of over- dosage (up to 800mg) are similar to those seen at lower doses (more than 100mg) but at increased incidence rates.
- In cases of over-dosage, seek medical attention immediately.
What happens if I take expired Suhagra 100 MG Tablet?
- Taking a single expired dose of Suhagra 100 may not cause any major adverse effect. However, the potency of the medicine reduces after expiry date.
What happens if I miss a dose of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet?
- It should only be used when the need be.
- Maximum recommended dose is one 100mg tablet per day.
Storage of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet
Stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat.
Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Pro Tips When Taking Suhagra 100:
- Usage of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet should only be initiated following a diagnosis of erectile dysfunction by a medical expert. It is necessary to rule out whether the drug is safe for your consumption based on your physical condition.
- It should never be administered in patients already taking medications like nitrates, alpha blockers and other drugs containing sildenafil.