Table of Contents
- 1 What is Supari Pak?
- 2 Ingredients Of Supari Pak
- 3 Medicinal Properties of Supari Pak
- 4 Therapeutic Indications of Supari Pak
- 5 Dosage of Supari Pak
- 6 Health Benefits of Supari Pak
- 7 Supari Pak as an Ayurvedic Medicine
- 8 Side Effects of Supari Pak
- 9 Buyer’s Guide: Price and Where to Buy
- 10 Our Take
- 11 18 Important Questions About Supari Pak Answered
- 11.1 1. Can it be consumed before or after meals?
- 11.2 2. Can Supari Pak be taken on an empty stomach?
- 11.3 3. Can Supari Pak be consumed with water?
- 11.4 4. Should it be consumed with milk?
- 11.5 5. Can Supari Pak be consumed before driving?
- 11.6 6. Can Supari Pak be consumed with alcohol?
- 11.7 7. Can Supari Pak be addictive?
- 11.8 8. Can Supari Pak make you drowsy?
- 11.9 9. Can you overdose on Supari Pak?
- 11.10 10. What is it made of?
- 11.11 11. What are Supari Pak’s storage requirements?
- 11.12 12. How long do I need to use Supari Pak till I see improvement in my condition?
- 11.13 13. How many times a day do I need to use Supari Pak?
- 11.14 14. Does it have any effect on breastfeeding?
- 11.15 15. Is it safe for kids?
- 11.16 16. Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- 11.17 17. Does it contain sugar?
- 11.18 18. What is the use of supari pak?
- 12 Popular Brands That Sell Supari Pak
1What is Supari Pak?
Supari Pak is an Ayurvedic tonic that benefits both men and women alike. It is also known as Areca nut/betel nut which grows in Tropical Pacific, Southeast and South Asia, and parts of East Africa. Supari Pak is the powder of these washed betel nuts cut into smaller parts and then dried under shade. This powder is then mixed with milk and ghee and heated until it becomes thick, followed by mixing in sugar and other powdered ingredients. Beneficial for the reproductive system and other health conditions, Supari Pak also helps strengthen the uterus. Having antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it has multiple other benefits that are listed below.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Supari Pak in Hindi
Also Read - Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin