Table of Contents
- What is Surfaz SN?
- Uses of Surfaz SN
- How does Surfaz SN work?
- How to use Surfaz SN?
- Common Dosage for Surfaz SN
- When to Avoid Surfaz SN?
- Precautions While using Surfaz SN
- Side-Effects of Surfaz SN
- Drug Interactions with Surfaz SN to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Surfaz SN Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Surfaz SN
- FAQs –10 Important Questions Answered about Surfaz SN
- Authored By –
1What is Surfaz SN?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat conditions like fungal and bacterial skin infections and allergies. Burning sensation and itching are the major side effects of Surfaz SN. It should be totally avoided in case of infants and allergic reactions.
Surfaz SN Composition: Beclometasone 0.025% w/w + Neomycin 0.5% w/w+ Clotrimazole 1% w/w
Manufactured by: Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
Prescription: To be sold by prescription.
Form: Cream, Powder and Tablets
Price: Rs 72.57 for 1 pack of 10gm cream.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: antifungal, antibiotic and steroid.