Table of Contents
- What is Susten 200?
- Uses of Susten 200
- How does Susten 200 work?
- How to take Susten 200?
- Susten 200 Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Susten 200?
- Precautions While Taking Susten 200:
- Side-Effects of Susten 200:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Susten 200 Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Susten 200
- FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Susten 200
- Authored By –
1What is Susten 200?
Susten 200 is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like endometrial hyperplasia, secondary amenorrhea and hormone replacement therapy. Liver failure and convulsions are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or heart diseases, abnormal genital bleeding and pregnancy.
Susten 200 Composition: Progesterone 200 mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under Schedule ‘H’.
Form: Capsule and injections.
Price: Rs. 230 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Synthetic hormone.