Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Susten 200?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Susten 200?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Susten 200?
- Q. Onset time of Susten 200?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Susten 200 stays?
- Warnings When Taking Susten 200
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Susten 200?
- What are the effects of Susten 200 on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Susten 200
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Susten 200
- 3. Effects of Susten 200 on Lab Tests
- 4. Susten 200’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Susten 200 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Susten 200 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Susten 200 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Susten 200?
- Storage requirements for Susten 200
- Q. What is Susten 200?
- Q. What are the uses of Susten 200?
- Q. What are the side effects of Susten 200?
- Q. How effective is Susten 200?
- Q. Should Susten 200 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Susten 200 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Susten 200 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Susten 200 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Susten 200 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Susten 200?
- Q. Is Susten 200 legal in India?
1What is Susten 200?
Susten 200 is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like endometrial hyperplasia, secondary amenorrhea and hormone replacement therapy. Liver failure and convulsions are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or heart diseases, abnormal genital bleeding and pregnancy.
Susten 200 Composition: Progesterone 200 mg
Manufactured By: Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.
Prescription: Required as it comes under Schedule ‘H’.
Form: Capsule and injections.
Price: Rs. 230 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Synthetic hormone.