Table of Contents
- 1 What is Swarna Bhasma?
- 2 Swarna Bhasma Price
- 3 Benefits of Swarna Bhasma
- 4 Uses of Swarna Bhasma
- 5 Other Important Uses of Swarna Bhasma
- 6 How to Use Swarna Bhasma?
- 7 Dosage of Swarna Bhasma
- 8 Safe Dosage
- 9 Side Effects of Swarna Bhasma
- 10 Harmful Interaction of Swarna Bhasma
- 11 Precautions and Warnings of Swarna Bhasma
- 12 Important Questions About Swarna Bhasma Answered
- 12.1 Is Swarna Bhasma good for skin lightening?
- 12.2 How can one lose weight by taking Ayurvedic treatments?
- 12.3 Which is the most beneficial Ayurvedic brain tonic?
- 12.4 What are Swarna Bhasma’s storage requirements?
- 12.5 How long do I need to use Swarna Bhasma till I see improvement in my condition?
- 12.6 How many times a day do I need to use Swarna Bhasma?
- 12.7 Does Swarna Bhasma has any effect on breastfeeding?
- 12.8 Is Swarna Bhasma safe for kids?
- 12.9 Does Swarna Bhasma have any effects on pregnancy?
- 13 Buyers Guide – Price and Where to Buy Swarna Bhasma
- 14 Research on Swarna Bhasma
1What is Swarna Bhasma?
Swarna Bhasma (Gold Calyx) as defined in Ayurveda, is a substance obtained by calcination. A calcined preparation in which a metal or a gem is converted into ash which is known as Bhasma. Swarna Bhasma is said to contain 90% of pure gold particles with particle crystallite size of about 28-35 nanometre.
Swarna (Gold) and Bhasma (residue after incineration) are mixed with herbs for the treatment of health conditions like infertility, cardiac disorders, respiratory problems, and poisoning.