Skip to Content
- Can Swarna Bhasma be consumed before or after meals?
- Can Swarna Bhasma be taken on an empty stomach?
- Should Swarna Bhasma be consumed with milk?
- Can Swarna Bhasma be consumed before driving?
- Can Swarna Bhasma be consumed with alcohol?
- Can Swarna Bhasma be addictive?
- Can Swarna Bhasma make you drowsy?
- Can you overdose on Swarna Bhasma?
- Is Swarna Bhasma good for skin lightening?
- How can one lose weight by taking Ayurvedic treatments?
- Which is the most beneficial Ayurvedic brain tonic?
- What are Swarna Bhasma’s storage requirements?
- How long do I need to use Swarna Bhasma till I see improvement in my condition?
- How many times a day do I need to use Swarna Bhasma?
- Does Swarna Bhasma has any effect on breastfeeding?
- Is Swarna Bhasma safe for kids?
- Does Swarna Bhasma have any effects on pregnancy?
- Patanjali Swarna Bhasma (5 gm)
- Dabur Swarna Bhasma (500 mg)
- You May Also Like –
1What is Swarna Bhasma?
Swarna Bhasma (Gold Calyx) as defined in Ayurveda, is a substance obtained by calcination. A calcined preparation in which a metal or a gem is converted into ash which is known as Bhasma. Swarna Bhasma is said to contain 90% of pure gold particles with particle crystallite size of about 28-35 nanometre.
Swarna (Gold) and Bhasma (residue after incineration) are mixed with herbs for the treatment of health conditions like infertility, cardiac disorders, respiratory problems, and poisoning.