Table of Contents
Validity: 12th May 2019
Valid for: All Users
Offer: Order Food for Rs 19GRAB DEAL
Order tasty food online from the best restaurants in your locality through Swiggy. Save more with Amazon Pay Balance offer and CashKaro cashback. Order food from the Swiggy POP section to incur zero delivery charges. Follow the steps given below to get your food for just Rs 19. This offer is valid 10 times per user till 12th May 2019.
Amazon Pay Balance Offer: Flat Rs 30 Cashback on min Rs 99 Order
CashKaro Offer: Flat Rs 50 cashback on 1st Swiggy Order in a month
How to Get This Swiggy Offer
Step 1: Search for Swiggy on CashKaro
Step 2: Login to CashKaro to activate cashback tracking
Step 3: Click on the ‘See Coupons with Cashback’ button
Step 4: Click on ‘Visit Retailer’
Step 5: Choose your restaurant and add food items worth Rs 99 into your cart
Step 6: Complete the payment through Amazon Pay Balance
Hurray! You’ve availed the offer.
Swiggy Offer – FAQs
What’s the offer construct?
Customers will get a cashback of INR 30/- on a minimum purchase of INR 99/-, applicable 10 times per user on using Amazon Pay on Swiggy during the offer period.
How do I avail this cashback offer?
You have to go to the Swiggy website or app, select the food of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.
What is the offer period?
Offer is valid from 23rd March 2019 to 12th May 2019, both days inclusive
How many times can I avail the offer?
The offer can be availed 10 times per user during the offer period.
How and when will the cashback reach the customers?
The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment
Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Swiggy?
Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Swiggy website or app using Amazon Pay
What will happen if my order is canceled partially or fully?
This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback
Swiggy Offer – Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (”Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by BUNDL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”).”
2. The Offer is valid from 23rd March to 12th May 2019 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3. Under this Offer, cashback of INR 30/- on a minimum purchase of INR 99/-, applicable 10 times per user for using Amazon Pay on Swiggy during the offer period, will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Swiggy or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”), and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
4. Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html%3FnodeId=201522810
5. These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6. Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
8. This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
9. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. In case the Qualifying Transaction is canceled after you have received the cashback, you acknowledge and agree that the appropriate cashback amount (received under the Qualifying Transaction) will be adjusted from your refund receivable amount
10. Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
11. This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
12. The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction instantly post such Transaction.
Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
13. By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
14. This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
15. Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.