Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on T Bact?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of T Bact?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired T Bact?
- Q. What is the onset time of T Bact?
- Q. Till When Does The Effect of T Bact Stay?
- Warnings When Taking T Bact
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to T Bact?
- What Are The Effects of T Bact on Organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with T Bact
- 2. Medicines Interactions with T Bact
- 3. Effects of T Bact on Lab Tests
- 4. T Bact’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have T Bact with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have T Bact when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have T Bact when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking T Bact?
- Storage Requirements for T Bact
- Q. What is T Bact?
- Q. What are the uses of T Bact?
- Q. What are the side effects of T Bact?
- Q. How effective is T Bact?
- Q. How long does it take for T Bact to show results?
- Q. Does T Bact make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 T Bact?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does T Bact effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is T Bact safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking T Bact?
- Q. Is T Bact legal in India?
1What is T Bact?
T bact is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like Folliculitis (Infection of hair follicles). Irritation at the site of application is the major side effect of T Bact at repetitive applications. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic history to T Bact ointment.
T Bact Composition: Mupirocin 20 mg (2%w/w), Water as base
Manufactured by: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: To be sold by prescription only but it is available as OTC.
Price: Rs 240 for 2% tube of 15 gm ointment.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug:Antibiotic
Also read in Hindi about T Bact