Table of Contents
- 1 What is T Bact?
- 2 Uses of T Bact
- 3 How Does T Bact Work?
- 4 How to Take T Bact?
- 5 Common Dosage for T Bact
- 6 When to Avoid T Bact?
- 7 Precautions While Taking T Bact
- 8 Side-Effects of T Bact
- 9 Drug Interactions With T Bact to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with T Bact
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with T Bact
- 9.3 3. Effects of T Bact on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. T Bact’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have T Bact with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have T Bact when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have T Bact when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking T Bact?
- 10 T Bact Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of T Bact
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about T Bact
- 12.1 Q. What is T Bact?
- 12.2 Q. What are the uses of T Bact?
- 12.3 Q. What are the side effects of T Bact?
- 12.4 Q. How effective is T Bact?
- 12.5 Q. How long does it take for T Bact to show results?
- 12.6 Q. Does T Bact make you drowsy?
- 12.7 Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 T Bact?
- 12.8 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.9 Q. Does T Bact effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.10 Q. Is T Bact safe for children?
- 12.11 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking T Bact?
- 12.12 Q. Is T Bact legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is T Bact?
T bact is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like Folliculitis (Infection of hair follicles). Irritation at the site of application is the major side effect of T Bact at repetitive applications. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic history to T Bact ointment.
T Bact Composition: Mupirocin 20 mg (2%w/w), Water as base
Manufactured by: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: To be sold by prescription only but it is available as OTC.
Price: Rs 240 for 2% tube of 15 gm ointment.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug:Antibiotic
Also read in Hindi about T Bact