Table of Contents
- 1 What is T Bact?
- 2 Uses of T Bact
- 3 How Does T Bact Work?
- 4 How to Take T Bact?
- 5 Common Dosage for T Bact
- 6 When to Avoid T Bact?
- 7 Precautions While Taking T Bact
- 8 Side-Effects of T Bact
- 9 Drug Interactions With T Bact to be Careful About
- 10 T Bact Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- 11 Substitutes of T Bact
- 12 FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about T Bact
- 13 Authored By –
1What is T Bact?
T bact is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like Folliculitis (Infection of hair follicles). Irritation at the site of application is the major side effect of T Bact at repetitive applications. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic history to T Bact ointment.
T Bact Composition: Mupirocin 20 mg (2%w/w), Water as base
Manufactured by: GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: To be sold by prescription only but it is available as OTC.
Price: Rs 240 for 2% tube of 15 gm ointment.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug:Antibiotic
Also read in Hindi about T Bact