Are you looking for changing your Tata Docomo Postpaid Number to Prepaid Number? We have a simplified procedure for you to change your Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid. Tata Docomo does not charge any fee to convert your Postpaid number to Prepaid, therefore you can switch to Tata Docomo Prepaid number hassle free.
Also See: Tata Docomo Prepaid To Postpaid
Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid Conversion – How to Switch in 3 Easy Ways?
|Convert Tata Docomo Postpaid To Prepaid Number||Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid Number Details|
|Call customer services to convert Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid Number||
|Send an SMS to convert Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid Number||
|3.||Visit the Store directly to convert Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid Number||
1. Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid – Call Customer Services
To change your number (Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid) you can call the customer services on 121 (toll-free) from your Tata Docomo number or call 1860-266-5555 for voice. You can then book an appointment wherein a Tata Docomo service agent will help you with further documentation.
2. Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid – Generate a Unique Porting Code
SMS PORT < Space > 10 Digit Mobile Number to 1900 to generate a Unique Porting Code. Other information regarding the further process will be sent to you on SMS or a service agent will call you.
3. Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid – Visit the Store
Visit tatadocomo.com and locate your nearest store by filling in your pin code.
Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid – FAQ’s
Can I Convert my Tata Docomo Postpaid number to Prepaid by dialling Customer Care?
Yes, you can do so by dialling on 121 (toll-free) from your Tata Docomo number or call 1860-266-5555 for voice.
What are the Proofs Required to Convert my Tata Docomo Postpaid Number?
- Your Self-attested photograph
- Your Photo proof of identity/signature (PAN Card/ Voter Id Card/Passport etc)
- The proof of your address (Driving License/ Water Bill/ Aadhar etc)
What are the Benefits of Converting the Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid Number?
By converting your Tata Docomo Number from Postpaid to Prepaid you can get the benefit of different unlimited packs that will offer you free calls, roaming fast internet data, tariffs, and SMS.
What is the Disadvantage of Converting Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid Number?
The Tata Docomo Postpaid makes the entire process of recharging hassle free. Also, the postpaid plan and benefits cease once the number is converted from Postpaid to Prepaid.
How long does it take to get my New Tata Docomo Prepaid Sim activated?
Your number will be activated within 7days from the date of Unique Pin Code generation.
Tata Docomo Postpaid to Prepaid Number – Other Things to Keep in Mind
- The National MNP (Mobile Number Portability) service makes you retain your current number while relocating or shifting to a different circle.
- You need to fill in the form and apply for documentation in order to get the number ported to prepaid.
- Make sure you clear your billed and unbilled amount before converting your Tata Docomo Postpaid number to Prepaid.
- Your current bill plan and benefits will cease once your prepaid number is activated.
Other Postpaid To Prepaid Stories
- Airtel Postpaid To Prepaid
- Idea Postpaid To Prepaid
- Jio Postpaid To Prepaid
- Vodafone Postpaid To Prepaid