Table of Contents
- What is Taxim O Syrup?
- Uses of Taxim O Syrup
- How does Taxim O Syrup work?
- How to take Taxim O Syrup?
- Taxim O Syrup Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Taxim O Syrup?
- Precautions While Taking Taxim O Syrup:
- Side-Effects of Taxim O Syrup:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Taxim O Syrup Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Taxim O Syrup
- FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Taxim O Syrup
- Authored By –
1What is Taxim O Syrup?
Taxim O Syrup is mainly used to treat different kind of infections like upper respiratory tract infection, tonsillitis and bronchitis. Abdominal pain and loose stools are most commonly seen side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of allergy and liver or kidney diseases.
Taxim O Syrup Composition: Cefixime (100mg/5ml) in 50ml bottle.
Manufactured By: Alkem Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Price: Rs 44.02 for 30ml bottle.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic