Table of Contents
- What is Taxim O?
- Uses of Taxim O tablet
- How does Taxim O tablet work?
- How to take Taxim O tablet?
- Taxim O tablet Common Dosage
- When to Avoid Taxim O Tablet?
- Precautions While Taking Taxim O Tablet:
- Side-Effects of Taxim O Tablet:
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Taxim O Tablet Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Taxim O Tablet
- FAQs – 12 Important Questions Answered about Taxim O
- Authored By –
1What is Taxim O?
Taxim O is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like Upper respiratory tract infections and bronchitis. Pseudo membranous colitis and acute renal failure are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment and allergic to penicillin or other antibiotics.
Taxim O tablet Composition: Cefixime Trihydrate 200 mg
Manufactured By: Alkem Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablet and Syrups.
Price: Rs. 97.55 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic