Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Taxim O Tablet?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Taxim O Tablet?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Taxim O Tablet?
- Q. Onset time of Taxim O Tablet?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Taxim O Tablet stay?
- Warnings When Taking Taxim O Tablet
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Taxim O Tablet?
- What are the effects of Taxim O tablet on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Taxim O
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Taxim O
- 3. Effects of Taxim O on Lab Tests
- 4. Taxim O’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Taxim O Tablet with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Taxim O Tablet when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Taxim O Tablet when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Taxim O Tablet?
- Storage requirements for Taxim O Tablet
- Q. What is Taxim O Tablet?
- Q. What are the uses of Taxim O ?
- Q. What are the side effects of Taxim O ?
- Q. How effective is Taxim O?
- Q. Should Taxim O Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Taxim O Tablet make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Taxim O Tablet doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Taxim O Tablet effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Taxim O Tablet safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Taxim O Tablet?
- Q. Is Taxim O Tablet legal in India?
1What is Taxim O?
Taxim O is mainly used to prevent or treat conditions like Upper respiratory tract infections and bronchitis. Pseudo membranous colitis and acute renal failure are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment and allergic to penicillin or other antibiotics.
Taxim O tablet Composition: Cefixime Trihydrate 200 mg
Manufactured By: Alkem Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Required as it belongs to Schedule ‘H’.
Form: Tablet and Syrups.
Price: Rs. 97.55 for 10 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic