Table of Contents
- What is Tegrital?
- Uses of Tegrital
- How does Tegrital work?
- How to Take Tegrital?
- Common Dosage for Tegrital
- When to Avoid Tegrital?
- Precautions While Taking Tegrital
- Side-Effects of Tegrital
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Tegrital Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Tegrital are
- FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about Tegrital
12What is Tegrital?
The name of the medicine is tegrital. It is an anticonvulsant medicine. It can decrease the amount of seizures and acute pain. Tegrital is generally used to treat various disorders of the central nervous system. It belongs to schedule H. It cannot be sold as OTC medicine.
Tegrital Composition – carbamazepine
Manufactured By – Novartis India Ltd
Prescription – not Available as OTC(Prescription by the doctor is required)
Form – Tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price – Rs 14 /strip
Expiry/Shelf Life – 22 months
Type of Drug: anticonvulsant