Table of Contents
Almonds are packed with nutrients and have incredible benefits on the mind and body. We’ve grown up chewing almonds as they’re known to sharpen memory and get you fabulous skin and hair. If you’ve been longing to have hair like Rapunzel, read the benefits of Almond Oil for Hair
Simple Ways to Use and Apply Almond Oil
- Drink a spoonful of sweet almond oil to improve digestion
- Apply it on your skin to fade stubborn scars
- Applying almond oil also gives you bright, glowing skin
- Treat chapped lips by applying almond oil
- Dab some almond oil on a cotton ball to use it as a makeup remover
- Apply almond oil on dark circles and tan areas overnight to see a visible difference
- To reduce skin rashes, dab a few drops of almond oil on the affected area
- For muscle ache, warm some almond oil, apply on the affected area and cover the area with a wet hot towel
- For shiny and strong hair, you can directly massage almond oil on your roots and hair. If you’re a man, donning that bearded look must have crossed your mind at least once! You may also want to know more about Almond Oil for beard growth.
- Massage almond oil on your nails and cuticles to make them stronger
- To improve memory, soak some almonds overnight and eat them the next day
- Add a few drops in your favorite lotion or use it directly to moisturize your skin
Colon Cleansing Recipe
Take 4-6 drops of Almond oil and add it to your juice, milk or smoothie. Drinking this before sleep will ensure a clean bowel movement. You can also use this as a remedy for constipation.
For Removing Dead Skin and Impurities
Crush 4-5 almonds or use almond oil in a teaspoon of milk. Add a few drops of lemon juice and some gram flour to make a paste. Gently massage it to your face and leave it on for 30 minutes. Wash with normal water.
You can also make a scrub by mixing a few drops of almond oil with sugar. Apply it in circular motions to remove blackheads and dead skin.
Did you also know that using Almond oil helps you get glowing and supple skin? If you didn’t, read how Almond oil benefits your skin
For Addressing Wrinkles and Fine Lines
Heat a few drops of almond oil and add 2 drops of Vitamin E to it. Massage it for 10-15 minutes and then wash with normal water. Regular use helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Add a few drops to your toothpaste, it helps remove plaque without wearing away the enamel.
Almond Oil for Baby Massage
Almond Oil is a safe alternative to baby oils for a massage. Know more on how to massage your baby with Almond Oil
Almond Oil in Food
Make a Marinade
All you need is a cup of food grade almond oil, ½ cup vinegar, 3 minced garlic cloves and 3 tbsp chopped herbs like parsley, oregano, sage, rosemary etc. you can use any other herb of your choice. Whisk all ingredients together and use this delicious marinade to cover around 1.4 g of meat.
Try these amazing ways of using Almond oil in your routine and know more benefits of Almond Oil and its amazing properties. Do not forget to use it in proportion or avoid it if you are allergic to these nuts.