Table of Contents
- 1 Best Things to do in Goa
- 2 10. Calangute: Go Beaching Like Never Before
- 3 9. Fort Aguada: Take a Trip Down Rich History
- 4 8. Deltin Royale Casino: Try Your Luck
- 5 7. Basilica of Bom Jesus: Explore Goa’s Religious Legacy
- 6 6. Pandava Caves and Arvalem Waterfall: Witness the Beauty of Nature
- 7 5. Mangeshi Temple: Seek Some Divine Intervention
- 8 4. Dudhsagar Falls: Witness the Fury of Nature’s Glory
- 9 3. Naval Aviation Museum: Get Ready for One of its Kind Experience
- 10 2. Arpora Night Market: Shop Some Amazing Stuffs
- 11 1. Tito’s: Dance Away the Blues
Goa is not a destination that you can visit and explore in just one go. The destination has a gigantic array of things that you can experience and discover on every single tour to Goa. Here is a list of Must-do activities that will redefine your trip to Goa.
Best Things to do in Goa
10. Calangute: Go Beaching Like Never Before
Calangute beach is among the most recommended tourist places in Goa and popular with both domestic and international tourists. It offers a long coastline with an amazing view of the sea and the beach front is dotted shacks, restaurants, clubs and shopping outlets.
9. Fort Aguada: Take a Trip Down Rich History
A well-preserved 17 century Portuguese fort, Fort Aguada is located on the Sinquerim Beach in North Goa. Fort Aguada is one of the top sightseeing places in Goa. Two things worth visiting inside the fort are the 13-metre-high lighthouse built in 1864 and a vaulted cistern capable of storing ten million litres of fresh water.
8. Deltin Royale Casino: Try Your Luck
The Deltin Royale Casino boat is the largest casino boat in Panjim, Goa. It offers 24 hours of nonstop fun in an area spread over 40,000sq. ft of luxury live gaming on three levels with 850 gaming positions. You need to buy an entry and play package to gain access to the casino.
Also Read:Goa tourism Places to Visit
7. Basilica of Bom Jesus: Explore Goa’s Religious Legacy
One of the popular churches in Goa is the Basilica of Bom Jesus. The mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier is preserved here in this Basilica and hence revered by many. It also is an UNESCO World Heritage site.
6. Pandava Caves and Arvalem Waterfall: Witness the Beauty of Nature
This 6th century Pandava cave complex and Arvalem waterfalls is located about 9kms to the south of Bicholim town in North Goa. People visit this beautiful place in great numbers. One can have a great time clicking pictures, posing around the cave. The Arvalem waterfall is also a treat to watch.
5. Mangeshi Temple: Seek Some Divine Intervention
Goa may have a long Portuguese history and quite a few famous churches, yet it is also home to beautiful temples and ornate mosques as well. The temple is the seven-storey lamp tower, a magnificent water tank, believed to be the oldest part of the temple. Located on a small hillock, it is also one of the largest temples in Goa.
4. Dudhsagar Falls: Witness the Fury of Nature’s Glory
Dudhsagar Falls is a 4-tiered waterfall located and the 4th tallest waterfall of India. Located at a distance of 46km from Madgaon, the falls appear spectacular during monsoons after been fed by the rains. It’s a must visit place in Goa.
Naval Aviation Museum is the only one of its kind in the whole of Asia and the only Naval Aviation Museum in India. It has an outdoor and an indoor section, that has different type of aircrafts, rockets, bombs, armaments, protective gears etc.
2. Arpora Night Market: Shop Some Amazing Stuffs
Arpora market is a more welcome alternative to the Anjuna market held during sweltering hot afternoons. You can find food stalls offering an inexhaustible range of delectable fare and a centre stage which hosts live concerts.
Arpora night market is held every Saturday from 6pm until late night.
1. Tito’s: Dance Away the Blues
Goa has always been popular for its nightlife and Tito’s is one of the best nightclubs in Goa. Saturday nights at Tito’s is all about pulsating dance floor, electrifying music, and throbbing lights. Thus, making it a place not to miss out, while your stay in Goa.
Other places & things to explore:
How To Reach Goa
Nearest Railway Station: Madgaon Railway Station | Vasco Da Gama Railway Station | Thivim Railway Station
Nearest Bus Stop:Panaji Bus Stop | Mapusa Bus Stand
Go On A Road Trip! Get Coupons on Cabs and Car Rentals From: MyTaxiIndia