Table of Contents
- 1 What is Thiocolchicoside?
- 2 Uses of Thiocolchicoside
- 3 How Does Thiocolchicoside Work?
- 4 Thiocolchicoside Price in India
- 5 How to take Thiocolchicoside?
- 6 Common Dosage for Thiocolchicoside?
- 7 When to Avoid Thiocolchicoside?
- 8 Side-Effects of Thiocolchicoside?
- 9 Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions?
- 10 Does Thiocolchicoside affect kidney function?
- 11 Does Thiocolchicoside affect liver function?
- 12 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 13 Any food to avoid when consuming Thiocolchicoside?
- 14 Effects/Results of Thiocolchicoside
- 15 FAQs
- 15.1 Is Thiocolchicoside addictive?
- 15.2 Can I have Thiocolchicoside with alcohol?
- 15.3 Can I have Thiocolchicoside when pregnant?
- 15.4 Can I have Thiocolchicoside when feeding a baby?
- 15.5 Can I drive after taking Thiocolchicoside?
- 15.6 What happens if I overdose on Thiocolchicoside?
- 15.7 What happens if I take expired Thiocolchicoside?
- 15.8 What happens if I miss a dose of Thiocolchicoside?
- 16 Storage Requirements for Thiocolchicoside
- 17 Pro Tips When applying Thiocolchicoside
Manufactured By –Sanofi India Ltd
Prescription – Required
Form – Tablet
Price – Rs.300 per strip of 10 tablets
1What is Thiocolchicoside?
Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant & is used in the treatment of painful muscle spasm. It also shows anti-inflammatory works and relieves pain. Thiocolchicoside is prescribed in adults and adolescents from 16 years onwards.
Manufactured By – Sanofi India Ltd