Owned by the Kotak Mahindra Group, Business Standard is the third largest English language Indian newspaper published by Business Standard Limited. It is available in two languages, English and Hindi. It was founded in 1975 and covers a lot of news that is primarily related to the Indian economy, business, and financial domains.
Here are some facts about Business Standard!
- The newspaper has a circulation of about 217,000.
- The English language edition comes from 12 centers across India and reaches more than 1000 towns and cities all over the country.
- Top economists and names like Bimal Jalan, Subir Gokarn, Shankar Acharya, Deepak Lal and more are regular contributors to the newspaper.
- The newspaper has a website where readers can read the Business Standard ePaper.
- The website receives well over 11.5 million page views and has 2 million unique visitors every month. This is the highest for any stand-alone newspaper website in India.
- Business Standard now also has a mobile application that is available on the Google Play store.
Start your mornings with Business Standard and get a recap of all the latest Indian economic developments. Business Standard provides high-quality stories and news that you can start reading online as well.
Buy this magazine for exceptionally low prices by checking out these Magzter offers