Table of Contents
- 1 What is Thyronorm?
- 2 Uses of Thyronorm
- 3 How does Thyronorm work?
- 4 How to take Thyronorm?
- 5 Common Dosage for Thyronorm
- 6 When to Avoid Thyronorm?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Thyronorm:
- 8 Side-Effects of Thyronorm
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Thyronorm Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Thyronorm
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Thyronorm
- 13 Similar Reads
- 14 Authored by-
1What is Thyronorm?
Used mainly to treat conditions like Hypothyroidism (thyroid hormone deficiency), thyroid cancer. Headache, diarrhoea, and palpitations are some common side effects seen at a repetitive dose. It should be totally avoided in case of heart problems, high blood pressure, and cholesterol issues.
Thyronorm Composition: Levothyroxine 25mcg
Manufactured by: Abbott.
Price: Rs 165.19 for 120 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Hormone replacement