Table of Contents
- What is Thyronorm?
- Uses of Thyronorm
- How does Thyronorm work?
- How to take Thyronorm?
- Common Dosage for Thyronorm
- When to Avoid Thyronorm?
- Precautions While Taking Thyronorm:
- Side-Effects of Thyronorm
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Thyronorm Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Thyronorm
- FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Thyronorm
- Similar Reads
- Authored by-
1What is Thyronorm?
Used mainly to treat conditions like Hypothyroidism (thyroid hormone deficiency), thyroid cancer. Headache, diarrhoea, and palpitations are some common side effects seen at a repetitive dose. It should be totally avoided in case of heart problems, high blood pressure, and cholesterol issues.
Thyronorm Composition: Levothyroxine 25mcg
Manufactured by: Abbott.
Price: Rs 165.19 for 120 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Hormone replacement