Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Thyronorm?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Thyronorm?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Thyronorm?
- Q. Onset time of Thyronorm and till when does the effect of Thyronorm stays?
- Warnings When Taking Thyronorm
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Thyronorm?
- What are the effects of Thyronorm on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Thyronorm
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Thyronorm
- 3. Effects of Thyronorm on Lab Tests
- 4. Thyronorm’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Thyronorm with alcohol?
- Q.Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Thyronorm when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Thyronorm when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Thyronorm?
- Storage requirements for Thyronorm Tablets
- Q. What is Thyronorm?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Thyronorm to show results?
- Q. Should Thyronorm be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Thyronorm make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Thyronorm doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Thyronorm effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Thyronorm safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Thyronorm?
- Q. Is Thyronorm legal in India?
1What is Thyronorm?
Used mainly to treat conditions like Hypothyroidism (thyroid hormone deficiency), thyroid cancer. Headache, diarrhoea, and palpitations are some common side effects seen at a repetitive dose. It should be totally avoided in case of heart problems, high blood pressure, and cholesterol issues.
Thyronorm Composition: Levothyroxine 25mcg
Manufactured by: Abbott.
Price: Rs 165.19 for 120 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Hormone replacement