Table of Contents
- 1 What is Thyronorm?
- 2 Uses of Thyronorm
- 3 How does Thyronorm work?
- 4 How to take Thyronorm?
- 5 Common Dosage for Thyronorm
- 6 When to Avoid Thyronorm?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Thyronorm:
- 8 Side-Effects of Thyronorm
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Thyronorm
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Thyronorm
- 9.3 3. Effects of Thyronorm on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Thyronorm’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Thyronorm with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q.Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Thyronorm when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Thyronorm when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Thyronorm?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Thyronorm Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Thyronorm
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Thyronorm
- 12.1 Q. What is Thyronorm?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Thyronorm to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Thyronorm be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Thyronorm make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Thyronorm doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Thyronorm effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Thyronorm safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Thyronorm?
- 12.10 Q. Is Thyronorm legal in India?
- 13 Similar Reads
- 14 Authored by-
1What is Thyronorm?
Used mainly to treat conditions like Hypothyroidism (thyroid hormone deficiency), thyroid cancer. Headache, diarrhoea, and palpitations are some common side effects seen at a repetitive dose. It should be totally avoided in case of heart problems, high blood pressure, and cholesterol issues.
Thyronorm Composition: Levothyroxine 25mcg
Manufactured by: Abbott.
Price: Rs 165.19 for 120 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Hormone replacement