Table of Contents
- 1 Best Mobile Phones Under 15000
- 2 Top Smartphones Under 15000 – Full Comparison (2021)
Confused which smartphone to choose below Rs 15,000? We are here to help with our curated list which is your ultimate guide to understand which mobile phone is the best for you and why. We have rated each phone based on important factors like display, camera, performance, and battery. Also find reviews, pros, and cons for each mobile! So, why wait any longer?
Presenting our list of 8 top smartphones under 15000 in India.
Best Mobile Phones Under 15000
1. Samsung M21
- The first pick in our list is the trendy Samsung M21. The M series launched by Samsung gained immense popularity in India due to its smart pricing compared to Samsung’s other mobile phones. Launched in 2020, Samsung M21 sports a glossy finish and has an AMOLED display screen of 6.4” making it ideal for watching movies or playing games. It has an impressive 20-megapixel selfie camera, so you don’t have to worry about missing another selfie opportunity! A cool Samsung phone under 15000, the Galaxy M21 is offered in two variants, one with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, and the other with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- 48 MP main camera
- Long battery life
- Dual sim smartphone
- The charging speed can be improved in this phone
2. Redmi Note 9 Pro
A phone that took the tech world by a storm since its launch in May 2020, Redmi Note 9 Pro features a list of amazing specifications. Available in three different colours, this phone by Xiaomi has come up with a distinctive new camera bump design which plays into the theme of symmetry. The front and rear of the Redmi Note 9 Pro are both made using Gorilla Glass 5, while the frame is polycarbonate. A striking new addition is the embedded selfie camera cantered at the top of the screen. Sporting a modern look, this is one of the best budget camera smartphones available right now thanks to its amazing 49 MP main camera which allows one to experiment in different shooting styles.
- LCD multitouch smartphone
- Android v10 operating system
- Expandable internal memory
- The phone is bulkier compared to its other counterparts.
3. Oppo A9
A recent launch which has already won several hearts, the Oppo A9 is one of the best Oppo mobiles under 15000. This phone features a capacitive fingerprint scanner at the back and has a dual-camera module above the fingerprint scanner, along with a single LED flash. Available in two colour options, Oppo A9 is ideal for all-day usage thanks to its strong battery life that can last for up to 11 hours on a single charge. This phone features an ergonomic body that has been designed for a good grip and a thin, aesthetic appearance. The main camera is of 48 megapixels while the selfie camera is of 16 megapixels helping you maintain a strong selfie game.
- Dolby Atmos in-built speakers
- Total 5 cameras
- Water resistant screen
- Dual SIM smartphone
- It does not feature fast charging and hence may take time to charge the battery to its fullest level.
You may also check:
Nokia Mobile Price List
4. Vivo Y30
Our fourth pick on the list of best mobiles under 15000 is the popular Vivo Y30. Boasting a 6.47” HD display, this phone has been built using 4 GM RAM and allows 128 GB of internal storage memory which is expandable up to 256GB. It has a triple rear camera of 13 MP which is good enough for clicking decent photos. Vivo Y30 is an ideal choice for those who want to opt for storage over camera configurations. A good-looking and one of the best Vivo mobiles under 15000, it is easy to operate and understand, making it a perfect gift for elders who are not very tech-savvy.
- Side ridges provide grip
- Large OLED display
- Rich colours
- This phone may not be an ideal pick for those who use their mobiles phones for heavy gaming as it may cause the processor to lag.
You may also check:
Xiaomi Mobile Offers
5. Realme 7i
Making its way on our list on the 5th spot is Realme 7i which has a stunning 6.5” HD display. Sleek and stylish, it runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Processor which ensures a smooth seamless usage experience. From clear pictures to seamless entertainment, everything is possible with this Realme smartphone, thanks to its AI quad-camera featuring 64 megapixels. Oh, and it features a 5000 mAh battery that lets you catch hold of your favourite entertainment for a long time. This phone also has a unique power saving mode that allows you to use up to 6 common apps on your phone, even when the charge is below 10%.
- Creatively designed body appearance
- Dual sim smartphone
- Immersive display
- Expandable internal memory
- The speaker input can be improved
6. Motorola G9 Power
If you’re looking for a smartphone that allows you to play games, capture amazing photos, and enjoy a lag-free experience, then the Motorola G9 Power is your ideal pick.. With this smartphone, you can easily capture life’s best moments and also store them conveniently as it comes with an impressive 64 MP triple camera system and an internal storage space of up to 64 GB which is expandable up to 512 GB via a microSD card. Oh, what’s more is that this smartphone also offers a long-lasting battery backup as it comes with a 6000 mAh battery. Sporting a sleek metallic finish, this is one the best Android smartphones under 15000 as it is durable and sturdy.
- Powerful processor for lag-free experience
- Water-repellent design
- Large internal storage space
The adaptive brightness can be improved.Buy Now
7. Nokia 5.3
One if the very few phones globally that are part of the Android One program. This smartphone comes with a promise of two years of major Android version updates and three years of security updates, which smartphones in the budget segment don’t usually get. It features Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display with a HD + resolution. It does not feel bulky in hand and has a durable battery backup of 4000 mAh that can last for up to 2 days on a single charge. Coming to its camera quality, you can capture a whole range of new angles with its quad camera and ultra-wide 118° lens or even shoot like a pro with advanced AI imaging to bring your nighttime and portrait shots to life.
- Guaranteed software and security updates
- No Bloatware
- Ultra-wide shooting lens
- Clean user interface for easy navigation
Compared to other smartphones, the charging speed may be slow.
8. POCO M3 Pro
An emerging independent brand with Xiaomi’s backing, POCO has taken the budget-friendly smartphone segment by a storm. It features Gorilla Glass 5 on both front and rear and has a 5000mAh battery and yet feels slim when held. This smartphone under 150000 sports a cool dual-tone gradient pattern on the back. This smartphone by POCO features a massive 6.67” full HD display which is perfect for binge watching movies or enjoying a crystal clear video calling experience. It comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and Z-Shocker Haptics that offer an easy-touch experience, making this handset a treat to use.
- Reliable performance
- Clear camera quality for decorating your social media posts
- Durable battery back-up
- Excessive gaming may drain the battery faster than usual.
Top Smartphones Under 15000 – Full Comparison (2021)
|Best Mobiles Under 15000||Best Features||Rating|
|Samsung Galaxy M21||Triple Camera at Back||4.2/5|
|Redmi Note 9 Pro||Depenable Battery Life||4.2/5|
|Oppo A9||Water Resistant Screen||4.3/5|
|Vivo Y30||Expandable Internal Memory||4.0/5|
|Realme 7i||Dual SIM Smartphone||4.1/5|
|Motorola G9 Power||Fast Charging||4.4/5|
|Nokia 5.3||Long-Lasting Battery Backup||4.0/5|
|POCO M2 Pro||Fingerprint Sensor||4.4/5|