Table of Contents
- 1 10 Best Fitness Bands in India (2021) – [Updated List]
- 1.1 1. Mi Smart Band 4
- 1.2 2. Honor Band 5
- 1.3 3. RealMe Band
- 1.4 4. Fastrack Reflex Band
- 1.5 5. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Activity Tracker
- 1.6 6. Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro Smart Fitness Band
- 1.7 7. Noise ColorPro Fitness Band
- 1.8 8. Garmin Vivosmart 4 Fitness Tracker
- 1.9 9. Letsfit Fitness Tracker
- 1.10 10. Samsung Galaxy Fit Smart Watch
- 2 List of Top 10 Fitness Bands in India (2021) – Full Comparison with Ratings
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Fitness Bands in India (2021)
Fitness bands have taken the world by storm. These watches give you all the helpful statistics related to your physical activity you can ever need right on your wrist. Some of the best fitness bands offer a variety of features that can elevate your fitness game with just one tap. They’re perfect for beginners to achieve their fitness goals. Since they are so customisable and personalised, no matter what your preference is, these trackers guide you through any sport or exercise of your choice.
Let’s have a look at our top picks for the best fitness bands to watch out for in 2020:
10 Best Fitness Bands in India (2021) – [Updated List]
1. Mi Smart Band 4
The Mi Smart Band 4 is one of the best budget options when it comes to fitness bands. With its stunning colour AMOLED full touch display, this MI fitness band offers an amazing battery life of up to 20 days. For all the hustlers out there, you don’t need to worry about getting this watch wet with sweat as it’s waterproof. As an added bonus for swimmers, it also has a stroke recognition feature and swim tracking.
- It has a daily activity tracker to monitor your steps
- Music and voice controls
- The 24/7 heart monitoring is best for HIIT and cardio workouts
- Hand gesture recognition lags a little, so sometimes you have to tap on the screen to activate the watch
- The screen is difficult to see in sunlight
Must Read: Best Earphones under 2000
2. Honor Band 5
Get ready to have an immersive fitness experience with the Honor Band 5. This fitness band tracker comes as another great budget option. Boasting great features like heart monitoring, AMOLED display, smart music and voice controls, this Honor fitness band really packs a punch. It is also water resistant and can be used under water. With an average battery life of 14 days, this fitness band tracker will help you stay on top of your fitness game.
- HONOR Band 5’s SpO2 Monitor tracks oxygen saturation levels which is helpful while practicing yoga
- It has a Trusleep function which indicates heart rate and oxygen levels during your sleep
- It has a phone finder function which can help track the location of your phone
- Accessibility of some features may vary across regions
- Trusleep does not support the Hindi language
- Battery life is less compared to other fitness bands
Must Read: Best Headphones Under 1000
3. RealMe Band
The RealMe Band has a sleek design and smart aesthetics that can go with any outfit. You can personalise it to your own style as it offers 5 unique dial faces that you can change through the Realme app. While it covers all the basis when it comes to working out, this fitness band has also recently added a cricket tracker to help you stay on top of your game. Don’t be afraid to go into the water or to outdoor hikes as it comes with an IP68 rating, making it dirt, dust and water resistant. One of the best fitness band under 3000, this Realme fitness band tracker is the best choice for people who are looking for an affordable option.
- It reminds you to drink water periodically so you’ll always stay sufficiently hydrated
- Charging is simple and quite fast
- Comfortable to wear
- You can only read text from your smartphone; it does not display images
- Battery life is lacking compared to other fitness bands
- Step counter is sometimes inaccurate
Must Read: Best Basic Phones under Rs 2000
4. Fastrack Reflex Band
One of the best fitness bands for tracking your health holistically, the Fastrack Reflex Band not only helps with your workouts but also enhances your lifestyle to make it healthier. It has unique features like sedentary reminder, sleep tracker and vibrating alarm that are designed to ensure you clock in a good sleep. You can even stay connected with your friends as it connects to your WhatsApp.
- Acts as a remote control and can control your phone camera
- The phone finder feature helps you in keeping tabs on your phone at all times
- Has a battery life of up to 10 days
- Has slight connectivity issues with the app. You will need a strong internet connection to use this
- Does not have a music control feature
- The design is prone to gathering dust
Must Read: 6 Best Health Magazines
5. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness Activity Tracker
Fitbit is one of the most popular fitness band manufacturers worldwide. The Fitbit Charge 4 is a class apart from its previous versions. Its advanced features like built-in GPS, active zone minutes, 24/7 heart rate monitor, Spotify app controls and much more make it highly customisable to each person’s liking. It can also track up to 20+ goal-based exercise models.
- You can track your sleep stages to see how well you slept
- It is compatible with iPhone and most smartphones
- The battery life is only 7 days, it is not bad though
Must Read: Best Smartphones under Rs 10000
6. Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro Smart Fitness Band
Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro has a beautiful AMOLED curved display. The star attraction in this piece is the in-built GPS tracker which means even if you forget to carry the band on a run, it can map your activity status. This Samsung fitness band has the most accurate heart rate sensor among fitness bands and can even stream our favourite playlists with the help of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity.
- It is great for outdoor sports like basketball and football thanks to its advanced motion tracking
- It is water resistant
- You can listen to music even without your phone
- The battery life certainly leaves room for improvement as it needs to be charged very frequently
Must Read: Best Camera Phones under 20k
7. Noise ColorPro Fitness Band
Noise has taken the tech market by a storm and the Noise ColorPro Fitness Band does not disappoint. The ColorFit PRO 2 debuts a stylish new design and a gorgeous 1.3″ full touch colour display. It comes with a whopping 9 sports mode which is inclusive of walking, running, hiking, bike, treadmill, work-out, climbing, spinning and yoga. The super-light, impact-resistant polycarbonate watch case makes it very convenient and travel friendly. Want to buy Noise fitness band at affordable prices? If yes, then go to CashKaro and search for Go Noise offers in the search bar to get awesome deals and discounts.
- It features comprehensive activity and health tracking, with a 24/7 heart rate monitor, a sedentary alarm and a sleep monitor
- It guides you with mindfulness and controlled breathing, lowering your heart rate and decreasing your stress level
- Sometimes the sync with phone feature has a bit of lag
Must Read: Best Headphone Brands in India
8. Garmin Vivosmart 4 Fitness Tracker
The Garmin Vivosmart 4 is a top competitor of the Fitbit fitness band. It weighs just 20.4 grams, and it’s super thin. So, if you’re in the market for a seamless lightweight design, this Garmin fitness band tracker is right up your alley. It comes with all the standard features of step count, heart rate monitoring and calorie count, but lacks GPS tracking. It is known for its super quick and efficient functioning.
- It features a brighter OLED touchscreen instead of the slightly matted, dim screen
- It comes in 3 colours
- Tracks epileptic activity
- Does not have GPS tracking
Must Read: Best Travel Gadgets
9. Letsfit Fitness Tracker
The Letsfit Fitness Tracker is attractive and affordable making it one of the best fitness band options to purchase. Its top-notch display enables you to use the screen easily, and the Letsfit responds quickly to touch. This fitness resistance band comes loaded with three activity modes: walking, running, and biking. Within the app, you can add others like yoga, fitness and even badminton.
- Auto sleep tracking to track sleep quality
- Multi-sport management tracks up to 14 exercises like running, riding, etc.
- Smart notification feature
- The step counter’s accuracy can be improved
- You need to remove its band to charge the device which is a little tedious
Must Read: 5 Easy Quarantine Exercises
10. Samsung Galaxy Fit Smart Watch
The Samsung Galaxy Fit is a sleek, accurate fitness tracker with a lovely display, a simple interface, and long battery life. It is user-friendly and doesn’t complicate tracking too much. It accurately tracks step count, distance, heart rate, and sleep. Its sleek, streamlined design is easy on the eyes and versatile enough to wear both in and out of the gym. The Fit has a color AMOLED display that measures 0.92 inches diagonally, which is large enough to show you multiple stats at once.
- This fit smartwatch provides you with multiple stats in just one glance
- The Fit comes with five widgets that you can easily cycle through
- It can be a little big for small wrists
- Requires two apps. Most fitness watches require just one
- It has a thick bezel
Must Read: Best 4G Phones under 5000in India
List of Top 10 Fitness Bands in India (2021) – Full Comparison with Ratings
|Best Fitness Bands in India||Best Features||Ratings|
|Mi Smart Band 4||Up to 20 days battery life||4.2/05|
|Honor Band 5||Waterproof||4.1/05|
|RealMe Band||Real-time heart rate monitor||4.1/05|
|Fitbit Fitness Tracker||One size fits all||4.1/05|
|Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro||Tracks swimming data||3.9/05|
|Fastrack Reflex Band||Unisex||3.8/05|
|Noise ColorPro Fitness Band||Full touch screen||3.8/05|
|Garmin Vivosmart 4 Fitness Tracker||Tracks all-day data||3.8/05|
|Letsfit Fitness Tracker||Pedometer accuracy||04/05|
|Samsung Galaxy Fit Smart Watch||Waterproof||3.7/05|
Now that you know all about the best fitness bands in India, what are you waiting for? These trackers can help you maintain a very healthy lifestyle especially in times like this when health should be your topmost priority. If you’re someone who is a fiend for data, then these fitness trackers can surely help up your fitness game and take it to the next level.
Want to buy these best fitness band trackers at affordable prices? If yes, then visit CashKaro and search for Amazon coupons, Flipkart offers or Tata CLiQ coupon codes to get exciting discounts and deals.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Fitness Bands in India (2021)
Q. Which brand is best for fitness bands?
A. Some of the best fitness band brands in India are:
Q. Do fitness bands really work?
A. Yes, fitness bands actually work in improving your health. Fitness bands can do wonders to help you with helpful statistics related to your workouts. They help improve your stamina and can help athletes get better at their sport.
Q. Should I buy a fitness watch?
A. If you want data related to your fitness and physical activity, you should definitely purchase a fitness tracker band. There are many options available in the market so you can choose according to your preferences.
Other Stories that you Must Read:
- Best Washing Machines under 10000
- Best Webcams in India
- Best Refrigerators in India
- Best Power Banks in India
- Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Best 1.5 Ton Split ACs in India