Table of Contents
- 1 1. L’oreal Total Repair 5 Conditioner
- 2 2. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner
- 3 3. Himalaya Protein Conditioner
- 4 4. Pantene’s Pro-V Hair Fall Conditioner
- 5 5. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
- 6 6. Matrix OptiCare Smoothing Conditioner
- 7 7. Sunsilk Nourishing and Soft Conditioner
- 8 8. Clinic Plus Conditioner
- 9 9. Biotique Bio Watercress Fresh Nourishing Conditioner
- 10 10. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner
Conditioning is an important part of hair care. It keeps hair moisturized and provides nourishment to the follicles. Conditioners are responsible for keeping hair healthy and strong. Selecting the right conditioner can be confusing since there are many to choose from. Here is a list of the best hair conditioners in the market:
Check Out: How To Use A Conditioner
1. L’oreal Total Repair 5 Conditioner
Its pleasant fragrance and promise to combat 5 issues makes this conditioner a favorite in the market. It addresses roughness, dryness, breakage, dullness and split ends with long-term use.
- Targets 5 hair problems simultaneously
- Adds volume
2. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner
The key ingredient in this conditioner is Keratin. Keratin is a protein that strengthens hair, controls frizz and makes your hair shine. It spreads well and washes with ease.
- Effective from the first use
- Spreads easily
3. Himalaya Protein Conditioner
There are many Himalaya hair conditioners available in the Indian market. Himalaya Protein condition is gentle, nourishing and contains only natural ingredients. This conditioner fights hair fall and is also suitable for treated hair.
- No side effects
4. Pantene’s Pro-V Hair Fall Conditioner
The Pro-V conditioner is designed to strengthen your hair from the inside to prevent hair fall. It keeps your hair smooth, well moisturized and controls hair fall control.
- Can be used on treated hair
- A good option for curly hair
You Might Also Like: Best Conditioner For Dry Hair
5. Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
Its mild formula makes it ideal for everyday use. The essential oils are effective for frizz control and against flyways. The quantity to cost ratio makes it appealing.
- Eliminates frizz
- Reasonably priced
Check Out: Best Dove Conditioners you can buy in India
6. Matrix OptiCare Smoothing Conditioner
This conditioner is specially formulated to prevent further damage to chemically treated hair. Enriched with shea butter, it repairs dry hair and nourishes hair to make it more manageable. It has a fruity smell and is easy to wash off.
- Prevents hair fall
- Pleasant fragrance
7. Sunsilk Nourishing and Soft Conditioner
Available in an attractive yellow squeezable tube, this conditioner is a delight to use. It has natural oils and a creamy texture which make application easy. It also prevents frizz and flyaways.
- Travel friendly
8. Clinic Plus Conditioner
Clinic Plus is enriched with milk protein and promotes hair growth. It contains almond oil which is ideal for dry and frizzy hair. It provides deep nourishment and is a heavier conditioner.
- Contains almond oil
- Best for unmanageable hair
Also Read: These are the best Wella Conditioners in India
9. Biotique Bio Watercress Fresh Nourishing Conditioner
This organic conditioner is effective in taming frizzy hair. Its ingredients are tomato, aloe, neem etc. which nourish the hair to perfection. Despite its consistency, it doesn’t leave hair oily. No chemicals present make it healthier to use.
- Leaves no residue
- Ingredients are natural
10. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner
It contains fruit concentrate which makes hair smooth and soft. The conditioner is suitable for all hair types. It prevents frizz and split ends.
- Does not make hair greasy
- Nourishes thoroughly
Check Out: Patanjali Hair Conditioners