Skip to Content
Delhi is the fast-paced hub of cultures and flavors. One visit, and inspite of all the flak it gets, you’re bound to fall in love with the city. The bustling streets, modern architecture and blend of cultures will indubitably grow on you. If you are finally headed for that trip to Delhi you’ve been planning, let no holds remain barred. It’s time to go all out and book the most luxurious hotel you can to make your trip a grand one. Because if nothing else, the capital city can sure make you feel like royalty.
In case budget is a word that’s making you hold back from splurging on your hotel, let us introduce you to your new best friends. Firstly, say hello to Hotels.com, your one stop destination to booking luxurious hotels at prices that won’t pinch. Next, meet your new best friend CashKaro.com, India’s largest savings destination where Hotels.com coupons and Cashback are just waiting for you to grab them!
Now that you’ve got the price factor sorted, here are some amazingly luxurious hotels that you can choose from when you visit the capital.
Top Luxury Hotels in New Delhi
Radisson Blu offers cutting edge modern facilities amalgamated with an inviting ambience that make for a splendid stay. The 5-Star property attracts thousands of guests being located in a prime location which is a mere 15 minutes from the Delhi airport.
- Free High Speed Internet that you can set up in just a few steps
- Ability to upgrade to Business Class rooms which include access to private lounges, turn-down service, early check-in, free in-room mini-bar and many such privileges
- Radisson Blu One Touch app which allows you to order room service, call for assistance, set up wake up calls, provide feedback and do much more with just a few clicks on an app.
Hotels.com Rating: 4.3/5
The Leela Palace
The grandeur of this hotel’s palatial architecture stuns you as soon as you set foot inside and what follows is a stay that is forever etched in your mind. Located in the heart of Delhi at Chanakyapuri, the hotel is well connected and easy to reach.
- 194 Grande Deluxe/Premiere/Royal Rooms along with 42 Royal Club Rooms and 18 suites with dedicated Butler and access to Royal Club Lounge and amenities
- Majestic banquets, dining areas, spas and India’s only infinity terrace pool
Hotels.com Rating: 4.8/5
Another prime property located delightfully near the Delhi Airport, Holiday Inn oozes a homely charm that is preferred by family travelers. With superior hospitality and multiple room choices, the hotel has always received positive guest reviews.
- Wide range of rooms including Superior King rooms, Deluxe rooms, Executive suites, Deluxe Double rooms, Smoking/Non-Smoking rooms
- Free dining and stay for kids along with specialized kids menu
- Free High Speed Internet Access
Hotels.com Rating: 4.5/5
Taj Diplomatic Enclave
Step into magnificence and make unforgettable memories at the Taj, a preferred luxury hotel that needs no introduction. Be privy to the complete royal treatment with hospitality and comforts that are truly class apart.
- 403 rooms and 41 luxurious suites with verdant green views
- Complimentary wi-fi, butler hatch facility, fine dining, large pool, spa, fitness center and easy car rental
- Bespoke activities for kids and baby-sitting facilities
Hotels.com Rating: 4.6/5
The Sheraton redefines luxury with elegant interiors and world class services offered by the most hospitable and friendly staff members. Located in the up-market area of Saket, it’s smiles and comfort all the way.
- Free High Speed Internet
- 211 rooms and 9 palatial suites with the coziest beds and personalized butler service
- Handpicked menus with delicacies from around the world, cooked to perfection within 3 dining rooms, a bar and a patisserie
Hotels.com Rating: 4.1/5
Equipped to offer the most exceptional experiences to guest, this luxury hotel is loved by both leisure and business travelers. With close proximity to the Delhi airport as well as the corporate hub of Gurgaon, the hotel is convenience and luxury personified.
- Both wireless and wired internet
- Business services including copy service, fax service, business center, network printing, overnight delivery, post
- Large rooms and luxury suites with comfy personal amenities along with well-lit desks for work
Hotels.com Rating: 4.4/5
Hilton Garden Inn
The Hilton experience is rich with a range of business and leisure activities along with fine dining and a full-service business center. Located in the well-connected, posh area of Saket, it is lived by patrons from around the world.
- 24-hour amenities including room service, a business center with remote printing, complimentary fax and photo copying services, a contemporary fitness room with whirlpool and rooftop swimming pool.
- Stay Fit Kit featuring a yoga mat, hand weights, pilates band and exercise recommendations available in all rooms
- Restaurants that offer international favorites and dished that represent the varied culture of India
Hotels.com Rating: 4.2/5
We’re pretty sure you’re craving the royal experience that each of these hotels offers even more after reading about them. Don’t wait, make that booking. Want more? Check out top hotel booking sites along with their offer details.
Check Out Our YouTube Videos on Best Hotels in New Delhi