Table of Contents
- What is Topamac ?
- Uses of Topamac
- How does Topamac work?
- How to Take Topamac?
- Common Dosage for Topamac
- When to Avoid Topamac?
- Precautions While Taking Topamac
- Side-Effects of Topamac
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Topamac Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about Topamac
1What is Topamac ?
Topamac tablet is a medication which is generally used to treat central nervous system disorders like seizures and migraine. Topamac tablet maybe also used in the treatment of lennox gastaut syndrome.
Topamac Composition –topiramate.
Manufactured By –Janssen India
Prescription – it is a schedule H drug. Prescription by doctor is required.
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price ₹144.50 /strip
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 months
Type of Drug –Aticonvulsant