Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Topamed?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Topamed?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Topamed?
- Q. What is the onset time of Topamed?
- Q. Till When Does the Effect of Topamed Stay?
- Warnings When Taking Topamed
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Topamed?
- What are the effects of Topamed on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Topamed
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Topamed
- 3. Effects of Topamed on Lab Tests
- 4. Topamed’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Topamed with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Topamed when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Topamed when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Topamed?
- Storage requirements for Topamed
- Q. What is Topamed?
- Q. What are the uses of Topamed?
- Q. What are the side effects of Topamed?
- Q. How effective is Topamed?
- Q. How long does it take for Topamed to show results?
- Q. Should Topamed be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Topamed make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the intake of 2 Topamed tablets?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Topamed effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Topamed safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Topamed?
- Q. Is Topamed legal in India?
1What is Topamed?
Topamed tablet is a medication which is generally used to treat central nervous system disorders like seizures and migraine. The tablet maybe also used in the treatment of lennox gastaut syndrome.
Topamed Composition –topiramate.
Manufactured By –Janssen India
Prescription – it is a schedule H drug. Prescription by doctor is required.
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price ₹99.73 /strip
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 months
Type of Drug –anticonvulsant.