Table of Contents
- What is Topamed?
- Uses of Topamed
- How does Topamed work?
- How to Take Topamed?
- Common Dosage for Topamed
- When to Avoid Topamed?
- Precautions While Taking Topamed
- Side-Effects of Topamed
- Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- Topamed Composition, Variant and Price – Buyer’s Guide
- Substitutes of Topamed
- FAQs – 13 Important Questions Answered about Topamed
1What is Topamed?
Topamed tablet is a medication which is generally used to treat central nervous system disorders like seizures and migraine. The tablet maybe also used in the treatment of lennox gastaut syndrome.
Topamed Composition –topiramate.
Manufactured By –Janssen India
Prescription – it is a schedule H drug. Prescription by doctor is required.
Form – tablet (most commonly consumed form)
Price ₹99.73 /strip
Expiry/Shelf Life – 2 months
Type of Drug –anticonvulsant.