Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on TT Injection?
- Q. What happens if I miss a scheduled shot of TT Injection?
- Q. What happens if I get expired TT Injection administered?
- Q. What is the Onset time of TT Injection?
- Warnings when getting TT Injection administered
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to TT Injection?
- What are the effects of TT Injection on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with TT Injection
- 2. Medicines Interactions with TT Injection
- 3. Effects of Combiflam on Lab Tests
- 4. TT Injection’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I consume alcohol after administration of TT Injection?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I get TT Injection administered when pregnant?
- Q. Can I get TT Injection administered when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after administration of TT Injection?
- Storage requirements for TT Injection
- Q. What is TT Injection?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for TT Injection to show results?
- Q. Should TT Injection be administered on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does TT Injection make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the administration of 2 TT Injection doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does TT Injection effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is TT Injection safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking TT Injection?
- Q. Is TT Injection legal in India?
1What is TT Injection?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat the tightening of body muscles caused by tetanus causing bacteria. Seizures and pain at the injection site are the major side effects at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of hypersensitive reactions, bleeding disorders and in cases of pregnancy and lactating mothers.
TT Injection Composition: Tetanus Toxoid 0.5ml
Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd
Prescription: Required as it comes under schedule ‘H’
Form: Tablet, syrup and Injection
Price: Rs. 26.13 for 5ml Injection.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antibiotic vaccine