Table of Contents
- What is Turmeric?
- Benefits of Turmeric for Hair Growth
- Ways to Use Turmeric for Hair Growth
- Is Turmeric Safe for Hair Growth?
- Uses of Turmeric
- How to Use Turmeric
- Can it be consumed before or after meals?
- Turmeric : Dosage
- Side Effects of Turmeric
- Precautions and Warnings of Turmeric
- 14 Important Questions Asked About Turmeric
- Buyer’s Guide- Price and Where to Buy Turmeric
- Popular Brands that Sell Turmeric
- Research on Turmeric
- Expert Tips
1What is Turmeric?
Turmeric is a rhizome of the ginger family that holds multitude of benefits for the skin, hair and body. It is an unbelievable herb that has been used in many folk medicines like Ayurveda and Siddha to treat numerous diseases. It is used in many cuisines throughout the world for colouring and flavour. Turmeric also finds a place in many rituals in different religions and cultures in South Asia. There are many people dealing with thinning of hair or growing bald patches, you probably have looked up many solutions for boosting hair growth. But nothing seems to be giving you the desired result. But don’t worry; Turmeric can boost the hair growth to a major extent.