Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Udiliv 300?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Udiliv 300?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Udiliv 300?
- Q. Onset time of Udiliv 300 and till when does the effect of Udiliv 300 stays?
- Warnings When Taking Udiliv 300
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Udiliv 300?
- What are the effects of Udiliv 300 on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Udiliv 300
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Udiliv 300
- 3. Effects of Udiliv 300 on Lab Tests
- 4. Udiliv 300’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Udiliv 300 with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Udiliv 300 when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Udiliv 300 when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Udiliv 300?
- Storage requirements for Udiliv 300 Tablets
- Q. What is Udiliv 300?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Udiliv 300 to show results?
- Q. Should Udiliv 300 be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Udiliv 300 make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Udiliv 300 doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Udiliv 300 effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Udiliv 300 safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Udiliv 300?
- Q. Is Udiliv 300 legal in India?
1What is Udiliv 300?
It is a medicine which is used to treat Liver disorders like cirrhosis, fatty liver and also for dissolving gall bladder stones. Pasty stools and sore throat are the majorly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of chronic liver disease and allergic reactions.
Udiliv 300 Composition: Ursodeoxycholic Acid 300 mg.
Manufactured By: Abbott
Prescription: Required as it belongs to schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Price: Rs. 474.16 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Solubilising Agent