Table of Contents
- 1 What is Udiliv 300?
- 2 Uses of Udiliv 300
- 3 How does Udiliv 300 work?
- 4 How to take Udiliv 300?
- 5 Common Dosage for Udiliv 300
- 6 When to Avoid Udiliv 300?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Udiliv 300
- 8 Side-Effects of Udiliv 300
- 9 Drug Interactions With Udiliv 300 to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Udiliv 300 Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Udiliv 300
- 12 Authored By –
1What is Udiliv 300?
It is a medicine which is used to treat Liver disorders like cirrhosis, fatty liver and also for dissolving gall bladder stones. Pasty stools and sore throat are the majorly seen side effects. It should be totally avoided in case of chronic liver disease and allergic reactions.
Udiliv 300 Composition: Ursodeoxycholic Acid 300 mg.
Manufactured By: Abbott
Prescription: Required as it belongs to schedule ‘H’ but it is also available as OTC
Price: Rs. 474.16 for 15 tablets.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Solubilising Agent