Skip to Content
- Treats Diabetes
- Increases Weight and Physical Strength
- Anti-hyperglycemic Effects
- Stimulates Weight Loss
- What is it made of?
- What are its storage requirements?
- How long do I need to use Vasant Kusumakar Ras till I see improvement in my condition?
- How many times a day do I need to use Vasant Kusumakar Ras?
- Does it have any effect on breast feeding?
- Is it safe for kids?
- Does it have any effect on pregnancy?
- Does it contain sugar?
- Is there any cure for hand tremors in Ayurveda?
- How do I gain weight within 3 months without proteins and supplements?
- What is better for increased physical strength: Vasant Kusumakar Ras or Ashwagandha and Whey Protein?
- Which is the best proven natural cure and home remedy for curing Diabetes?
- Is Ayurvedic medicine found effective in diabetes?
- Best Price:
- Where to Buy
1What is Vasant Kusumakar Ras?
The name of this medicine signifies, as the spring (Vasant) causes blossom (Kusum) in the plant similarly intake of this medicine gives new strength to body. Vasant Kusumakar Ras is an ayurvedic medicine famous for its use in diabetes as it normalizes and stabilizes blood glucose level. It is also used as an anti-hyperglycaemic, aphrodisiac and as a cardioprotective agent. Available is a tablet or powder form, the medicine is also used to treat urinary, nervous and geriatric diseases. The use of this ayurvedic medicine is to be done under strict medical supervision only.
Check out Hindi translation of this article - Vasant Kusumakar Ras in Hindi
Also Read - Charak Neo Tablet