Skip to Content
- Common Dosage for Veloz D
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Veloz D?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Veloz D?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Veloz D?
- Q. What is the onset time of Veloz D?
- Q. Till when does the effect of Veloz D stays?
- Precautions While Taking Veloz D:
- Warnings When Taking Veloz D
- Side-Effects of Veloz D
- Q. Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Veloz D?
- What are the effects of Veloz D on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Veloz D
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Veloz D
- 3. Effects of Veloz D on Lab Tests
- 4. Veloz D’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Veloz D with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Veloz D when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Veloz D when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Veloz D?
- Storage requirements for Veloz D
- Q. What is Veloz D?
- Q. How long does it take for Veloz D to show results?
- Q. Should Veloz D be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Veloz D make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Veloz D doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Veloz D effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Veloz D safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Veloz D?
- Q. Is Veloz D legal in India?
1What is Veloz D?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat acidity, heartburn, nausea and vomiting. Dry mouth and Dizziness are the side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of obstructive intestinal diseases and in patients with allergic history.
Veloz D Composition: Rabeprazole 20mg + Domperidone 30mg
Manufactured by: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: To be sold by prescription but it is also available as OTC (Over the counter)
Form: Capsules, Tablets and Injections
Price: Rs 129.10 for 10 Capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic and Antacid