Table of Contents
- 1 What is Veloz D?
- 2 Uses of Veloz D
- 3 How does Veloz D work?
- 4 How to take Veloz D?
- 5 When to Avoid Veloz D?
- 6 Drug Interactions With Veloz D to be Careful About
- 6.1 1. Food Interactions with Veloz D
- 6.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Veloz D
- 6.3 3. Effects of Veloz D on Lab Tests
- 6.4 4. Veloz D’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 6.5 Q. Can I have Veloz D with alcohol?
- 6.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 6.7 Q. Can I have Veloz D when pregnant?
- 6.8 Q. Can I have Veloz D when feeding a baby?
- 6.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Veloz D?
- 7 Buyer’s Guide – Veloz D Composition, Variant and Price
- 8 Substitutes of Veloz D
- 9 FAQs – 10 Important Questions Answered about Veloz D
- 9.1 Q. What is Veloz D?
- 9.2 Q. How long does it take for Veloz D to show results?
- 9.3 Q. Should Veloz D be taken on an empty stomach?
- 9.4 Q. Does Veloz D make you drowsy?
- 9.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Veloz D doses?
- 9.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 9.7 Q. Does Veloz D effect my menstrual cycle?
- 9.8 Q. Is Veloz D safe for children?
- 9.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Veloz D?
- 9.10 Q. Is Veloz D legal in India?
- 10 Authored By –
1What is Veloz D?
It is a medicine which is used to prevent or treat acidity, heartburn, nausea and vomiting. Dry mouth and Dizziness are the side effects at repetitive high doses. It should be totally avoided in case of obstructive intestinal diseases and in patients with allergic history.
Veloz D Composition: Rabeprazole 20mg + Domperidone 30mg
Manufactured by: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Prescription: To be sold by prescription but it is also available as OTC (Over the counter)
Form: Capsules, Tablets and Injections
Price: Rs 129.10 for 10 Capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Antiemetic and Antacid