Table of Contents
- What is Vincomo Plus?
- Uses of Vincomo Plus
- How does Vincomo Plus work?
- How to take Vincomo Plus?
- Common Dosage for Vincomo Plus
- When to Avoid Vincomo Plus?
- Precautions While Taking Vincomo Plus:
- Side-Effects of Vincomo Plus
- Drug Interactions With Vincomo to be Careful About
- Buyer’s Guide – Vincomo Plus Composition, Variant and Price
- Substitutes of Vincomo Plus
- FAQs –10 Important Questions Answered about Vincomo Plus
- Authored By –
1What is Vincomo Plus?
It is a medicine which is used mainly to prevent or treat conditions where there is increased requirement of vitamins and minerals like in cases of anemia and neuropathies. Altered sleeping pattern and bitter taste in mouth are the major side effects at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment patients and patients with heart diseases.
Vincomo Plus Composition: Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg + Chromium Picolinate 200mcg + Folic Acid 1.5mg + Inositol 100mg + Mecobalamin 1500mcg + Selenomethionine 55mcg + Zinc methionine 25mg.
Manufactured by: Mas Life Science.
Prescription: Required (available as OTC).
Form: Capsules and Injections.
Price: Rs 235.00 for 15 Capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Type of Drug: Multivitamin and Multi Mineral.