Table of Contents
- 1 What is Vincomo Plus?
- 2 Uses of Vincomo Plus
- 3 How does Vincomo Plus work?
- 4 How to take Vincomo Plus?
- 5 Common Dosage for Vincomo Plus
- 6 When to Avoid Vincomo Plus?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Vincomo Plus:
- 8 Side-Effects of Vincomo Plus
- 9 Drug Interactions With Vincomo to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Vincomo Plus
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Vincomo Plus
- 9.3 3. Effects of Vincomo Plus on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Vincomo Plus’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have Vincomo Plus with alcohol?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I have Vincomo Plus when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I have Vincomo Plus when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Vincomo Plus?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Vincomo Plus Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Vincomo Plus
- 12 FAQs –10 Important Questions Answered about Vincomo Plus
- 12.1 Q. What is Vincomo Plus?
- 12.2 Q. How long does it take for Vincomo Plus to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Should Vincomo Plus be taken on an empty stomach?
- 12.4 Q. Does Vincomo Plus make you drowsy?
- 12.5 Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Vincomo Plus doses?
- 12.6 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.7 Q. Does Vincomo Plus effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.8 Q. Is Vincomo Plus safe for children?
- 12.9 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Vincomo Plus?
- 12.10 Q. Is Vincomo Plus legal in India?
- 13 Authored By –
1What is Vincomo Plus?
It is a medicine which is used mainly to prevent or treat conditions where there is increased requirement of vitamins and minerals like in cases of anemia and neuropathies. Altered sleeping pattern and bitter taste in mouth are the major side effects at repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in case of liver or kidney impairment patients and patients with heart diseases.
Vincomo Plus Composition: Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg + Chromium Picolinate 200mcg + Folic Acid 1.5mg + Inositol 100mg + Mecobalamin 1500mcg + Selenomethionine 55mcg + Zinc methionine 25mg.
Manufactured by: Mas Life Science.
Prescription: Required (available as OTC).
Form: Capsules and Injections.
Price: Rs 235.00 for 15 Capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing.
Type of Drug: Multivitamin and Multi Mineral.