Skip to Content
There may be many causes for hair fall, be it genetics, hormones, age, medications, nutrient deficiencies and more. However, proper diet and right supplements can reverse or slow down hair fall making your hair healthier and voluminous. Fill your plate with proven hair growth nutrients and few as mentioned below to obtain the best results.
What are the Right Foods for Hair Growth?
- Spinach- It is rich in iron and contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner
- Yogurt- rich in protein and contains vitamin B5 that helps with blood circulation.
- Salmon- rich in Omega-3 enables you to keep your hair shiny and full.
- Cinnamon- It improves circulation that brings oxygen and nutrients to hair follicles.
- Oatmeal- Oats are good with the iron, zinc, fiber, omega 3 that stimulates hair growth.
- Guava- It has vitamin C that helps prevent hair from breaking and getting brittle.
- Eggs- They are packed with Vitamin B, better known as Biotin which helps hair grow
- Nuts and Seeds- These are a good source of oil that add elastin in your hair.
- Sweet potatoes- It protects against dull, dry hair as it stimulates the glands in your scalp.
Diet Tips To Prevent Hair Fall
- Eat protein rich food, a key component that keeps hair strands healthy and strong.
- Protein is required to produce keratin thus include eggs, spinach, cheese, green veggies in your meal.
- The study shows salmon boosts hair health with its vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Eat dry fruits, seeds and nuts high in omega 3s and omega 6s like walnuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, flax, and chia. These are the absolute highest source of omega fats.
- Include green leafy vegetables like spinach that is rich in iron, high in vitamin C that helps in iron absorption.
- Hardboiled eggs and mushrooms are a good source of Vitamin D.
- Research studies show that preferring food supplements certainly controls hair fall and have seen significant results. You can prefer Protein supplements, Omega 3 and 6 supplements, Vitamin D and Iron supplements as well. Not only does these help stop hair fall but promotes healthy hair growth too.
Check out few home remedies for hair fall which not only slow down the hair fall process but also strengthen your roots and promotes hair growth.
Also, there are certain shampoos available in Indian market that help reduce hair fall and gives you the best results. We recommend you to buy the best anti hair fall shampoos that work well and reverse the hair loss process. Also, consider certain important factors before you buy a shampoo bottle for yourself with our ultimate shampoo guide.
Similar Stories That Will Interest You
- Matrix Shampoo For Hair Fall
- How To Stop Hair Fall?
- Patanjali Hair Fall Shampoo Review
- Home Remedies For Hair Fall