Skip to Content
- Q. What happens if I overdose on Vizylac?
- Q. What happens if I miss a dose of Vizylac?
- Q. What happens if I eat expired Vizylac?
- Q. Onset time of Vizylac and till when does the effect of Vizylac stays?
- Warnings When Taking Vizylac
- Are There Any Reported Allergic Reactions to Vizylac?
- What are the effects of Vizylac on organs?
- 1. Food Interactions with Vizylac
- 2. Medicines Interactions with Vizylac
- 3. Effects of Vizylac on Lab Tests
- 4. Vizylac’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- Q. Can I have Vizylac with alcohol?
- Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- Q. Can I have Vizylac when pregnant?
- Q. Can I have Vizylac when feeding a baby?
- Q. Can I drive after taking Vizylac?
- Storage requirements for Vizylac
- Q. What is Vizylac?
- Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Vizylac to show results?
- Q. Should Vizylac be taken on an empty stomach?
- Q. Does Vizylac make you drowsy?
- Q. What should be the time gap between the consumption of 2 Vizylac doses?
- Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- Q. Does Vizylac effect my menstrual cycle?
- Q. Is Vizylac safe for children?
- Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before taking Vizylac?
- Q. Is Vizylac legal in India?
1What is Vizylac?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions like diarrhea and other gastrointestinal disorders and inflammation. Skin rash, altered sleep pattern are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in the case of gastrointestinal blockage and allergic cases.
Vizylac Composition: Lactobacillus Sporegens 40 million cells + thiamine + Riboflavin + Pyridoxine + Nicotinamide + Folic Acid + D-panthenol.
Manufactured By: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Form: Capsule, Sachet, Tablet, and Syrup
Price: Rs. 44 for 15 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Probiotic + Multivitamin