Table of Contents
- 1 What is Vizylac?
- 2 Uses of Vizylac
- 3 How does Vizylac work?
- 4 How to take Vizylac?
- 5 Common Dosage for Vizylac
- 6 When to Avoid Vizylac?
- 7 Precautions While Taking Vizylac
- 8 Side-Effects of Vizylac
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Vizylac Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Vizylac
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Vizylac
- 13 Authored by-
1What is Vizylac?
Used mainly to prevent or treat conditions like diarrhea and other gastrointestinal disorders and inflammation. Skin rash, altered sleep pattern are the major side effects seen at high repetitive doses. It should be totally avoided in the case of gastrointestinal blockage and allergic cases.
Vizylac Composition: Lactobacillus Sporegens 40 million cells + thiamine + Riboflavin + Pyridoxine + Nicotinamide + Folic Acid + D-panthenol.
Manufactured By: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as OTC
Form: Capsule, Sachet, Tablet, and Syrup
Price: Rs. 44 for 15 capsules.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 24 months from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Probiotic + Multivitamin