Table of Contents
- Can I change my Vodafone Prepaid Number to Postpaid?
- Vodafone Prepaid to Postpaid Conversion – How to Change Vodafone Prepaid To Postpaid?
- Vodafone Prepaid to Postpaid Conversion – Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the Proofs Required to convert my Vodafone Prepaid Number?
- Can I Convert my Vodafone Prepaid Number to Postpaid by dialling Customer Care?
- Benefits & Disadvantages of Converting Your Vodafone Number from Prepaid to Postpaid
- How long does it take to get my New Vodafone Postpaid Sim activated?
- Vodafone Prepaid to Postpaid Conversion – Other Things to Keep in Mind (If any)
Launched in India as a subsidiary of Vodafone Group PLC – a UK-based Multinational (headquartered in London), Vodafone India has nearly 223 million subscribers within the country. A successor company to Hutchinson Telecom (Hutch), Vodafone India began its operations in the country in September 2007. If you’re planning to convert your Vodafone Prepaid number to Postpaid one, check out the details below.
Also See: Vodafone Postpaid To Prepaid
1Can I change my Vodafone Prepaid Number to Postpaid?
Free of any conversion charges, Vodafone allows you the ease of changing your Vodafone Prepaid Number to Postpaid through a simple offline process.
The conversion of your existing Vodafone Prepaid number to Vodafone Postpaid number is a number migration facility where the Vodafone number allocated to you under your existing Vodafone Postpaid subscription remains the same while migrating to Vodafone Prepaid. To convert your Vodafone Prepaid Number to PostPaid, follow the below mentioned steps: