Table of Contents
- 1 What is Volini?
- 2 Uses of Volini
- 3 How does Volini work?
- 4 How to use Volini?
- 5 Common Dosage for Volini
- 6 When to Avoid Volini?
- 7 Precautions while using Volini:
- 8 Side-Effects of Volini:
- 9 Drug Interactions to be Careful About
- 9.1 1. Food Interactions with Volini
- 9.2 2. Medicines Interactions with Volini
- 9.3 3. Effects of Volini on Lab Tests
- 9.4 4. Volini’s interactions with Pre-existing Conditions/Diseases
- 9.5 Q. Can I have alcohol with Volini?
- 9.6 Q. Any particular food item to be avoided?
- 9.7 Q. Can I use Volini when pregnant?
- 9.8 Q. Can I use Volini when feeding a baby?
- 9.9 Q. Can I drive after taking Volini?
- 10 Buyer’s Guide – Volini Composition, Variant and Price
- 11 Substitutes of Volini
- 12 FAQs – 10 Questions Answered about Volini
- 12.1 Q.What is Volini?
- 12.2 Q. How effective it is/ How long does it take for Volini to show results?
- 12.3 Q. Does Volini make you drowsy?
- 12.4 Q. What should be the time gap between the two applications of Volini?
- 12.5 Q. Should I complete the whole cycle of the medicine even if cured?
- 12.6 Q. Does Volini effect my menstrual cycle?
- 12.7 Q. Is Volini safe for children?
- 12.8 Q. Are there any symptoms that I should consider before using Volini?
- 12.9 Q. Is Volini legal in India?
- 13 Authored by –
1What is Volini?
It is used mainly to provide pain relief in conditions like back, shoulder and neck pain and also in sprained ankles, joints and wrist. Rashes, itching and burning sensation are some of the less commonly seen side effects seen with Volini when applied in more than the prescribed amount. It should be totally avoided in case of allergic reactions and sensitive skin.
Volini Composition: Diclofenac Diethylamine 1.16% w/w + Methyl Salicylate 10%w/w + Menthol 5%w/w + Linseed oil 3% w/w
Manufactured by: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Prescription: Not required as it is available as (Over the Counter) OTC drug.
Form: Spray, gel and tablets.
Price: Rs. 245.00 for 1 pack of 100 gm Spray.
Expiry/Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of manufacturing
Type of Drug: Analgesic.
Also Read in Hindi About Volini